Collaboration of The TG Theme Song

willem

Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:26 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
[quote]The video clips are great, showing some of the sights of TG-land including home-base Los Gatos, Seattle, Andy's house in Hawaii plus a distant rainbow, Abilio's back-door step and the Portuguese coast and Lisbon's imitation of the Golden Gate Bridge, Canada, Daryl's Vermont farmstead, Plymouth, Main, Swiss spring-time (did anyone spot the vintage E-Type Jag?), Dutch windmill, a Scottish Loch (that one had me guessing) and the TG Bnner.

Willem, on the female voices... we did try and we almost got there! But with these collabs it depends on people's schedules and many other randoms. Daryl made a total of 10 audio mixes before we got to the final cut and around mix 6 or 7 we did have a female voice... but it was Pierre's, digitally manipulated! We decided in the end not to go there. I'm sure Pierre is thankful about that!

I think he heard it in the dropbox,,,I did,,,I really did and was curious wich girl was contributing...so theres my pity...

W.

dennisg

Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:15 pm

This was really good, guys, and so fun to watch. I wish I knew where all the videos came from.

I have to say that I laughed when I saw Wally at the end. I'd forgotten I even submitted that.

AndyT

Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:38 pm

I had shot this really beautiful video of some famous sights here in Hawaii, but in the process of transferring it to my computer from the phone, I sneezed and blurry eyed with a cold, I clicked the delete button by accident. After realizing what I did, I just wanted to sit and cry, but I was so sick I couldn't whip up the energy.

I wound up shooting a short of my house and walking up the street.

tombo1230

Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:42 pm

AndyT wrote:
I had shot this really beautiful video of some famous sights here in Hawaii, but in the process of transferring it to my computer from the phone, I sneezed and blurry eyed with a cold, I clicked the delete button by accident. After realizing what I did, I just wanted to sit and cry, but I was so sick I couldn't whip up the energy.

I would up shooting a short of my house and walking up the street.
No worries man, it looks great!

Tom N.

AndyT

Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:44 pm

I think the editing had quite a bit to do with that. LOL

pbraun

Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:24 pm

Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lavallee

Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Really enjoy the production guys and such a good timing too with the 3 rd anniversary of TG. Chris you are a very good project manager. I am certain it takes a lot of attention to manage such a project. Great mixing from Tom and Daryl with all the videos and music (I am glad to see Montreal port in there , thanks Pierre). It is a good international visit Definitely enjoyed the music from everybody and the signing lead from Kev and the Tgers chorus. I thought the bass from Daryl was quite helpful.

Who wrote the words? (hope it is not written before and I missed it)

Marc

neverfoundthetime

Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:36 pm

I'll admit to penning the words Marc... no great artistry there...minimal changes to the original, just enough to make it a TG song.

thereshopeyet

Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:08 pm

Thanks

Lavallee

Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:00 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
I'll admit to penning the words Marc... no great artistry there...minimal changes to the original, just enough to make it a TG song.
To have met you a few times, I know you are an artist. You have a good sense of music. I am sure you came out with what was best. A good result.

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic