Great video
How do you remember it all?
I was smiling with you
but jellous of the singing
Congratz

RicksPick

jayswett

Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:19 am

Not sure how I missed this, but I am glad it found its way back to the top. First of all, I barely recognized you in that video, and secondly, I'd love for you to make a return trip to Exeter so that I can hear that live. It was a great performance, and tops my previous favorite video of yours, Bron Y'aur. Well done.

tvarga

Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:40 am

Please include me in Exeter as I live 45 minutes from there. :)

Lavallee

Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:25 pm

Thanks Tom for the comment. Yeah 2nd row must have been a little loud. Styx was the only large live show I saw, when I was young from a group (Crystall Ball).

My friend Rick, thanks for stopping by, jealous of my singing ? I never thought I would hear that :laugh: You radio was probably playing and the sound turned off on your PC when you looked ast the video :laugh:

Hi Jay, thanks for your good words.You did not recognize me because I was not wearing glasses. Thanks for reminding me Bron-Y-Aur, I have to get back to it before I have to start all over again. I migth go in the Exeter area next month. I will let you know ( I will let you know Tom as well and maybe Bob migth want to come too). Do you still go regularly to 48 below?

Marc

MarkM

Fri May 04, 2012 11:14 am

Marc its been awhile since I've heard that great song. You had me quessing right up to the 1:40 mark and then everything clicked. Great job. Man there were some very unique chords in that one. I had a blast watching this. Thanks for sharing.

MarkM

Lavallee

Mon May 07, 2012 7:18 am

Thanks Mark, sorry I missed your reply. I forgot to put the title. The intro is quite fun regarding the unusual chords.

Marc

dekotaj

Tue May 08, 2012 10:53 am

Styx,WOW Bravo!!!!!!!!

Great tune Marc.

A real rock and roller.My friend.BRAVO and rock on brother rock on!!!

Kev

Lavallee

Tue May 08, 2012 9:51 pm

HI Kevin thanks for taking a peak. It sure was a great song. I did not see this video before. I don't know if it is the transfer but the guitar at the beginning seems a little flat

Great banner video

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic