The very best performances on TG

michelew

Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:23 am

Back...

This one is just DAMN cute and cheeky!

This one just blew me away! Our Ness just has the indescribable X-Factor - star quality; the Goddess knows I've tried to describe it. I'm still waiting for the album.

This made me smile big time.

This big lug... you've just got to love him. I especially like his voice on this one.

This was my first introduction to Kevin, and Jim Croce. It made me fall in love with song and become a big fan of Kevin. He's got much better ones on the site now, I'll post one of my favourites it I can find it.
Look mum! No head!

This is a lot of fun and gorgeous, love the Elvis too. Look at that grin! Even Romeo is in on the action, he's a Tracy fan no doubt. Sounds FAB!

ThIs is just so COOL!

Speaks for itself. I LOVE everything that these two gorgeous women do together. I couldn't find the Cindy Lauper ones. Add them to the list.

OK... there's more...really where do you stop? SO many great songs. SO many fab uploads. Sorry to everyone I've missed. I couldn't find some of the ones I love.

I guess I'd better play something or I'll be here all night listening to these fun uploads.

Lavallee

Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:27 pm

As you all have said, there are so many good videos. Actually, IMHO, whoever had posted a video should be here as it takes some effort to go trough the trouble to practice and post. Improvements, achievement, great playing with technical performance, duets, compositions are all reasons to be posted here.

There is one video however that has motivated me into having fun in playing. It was she's not there of the Zombies from Dennis about a year ago.I was focusing so much into trying to make the perfect playing (not that it really happened), always tensed and afraid to make a mistake and not accept it, redo the video . I am not saying that Dennis playing was not perfect as I thought it was, but it was the fun that he seemed to have and which was radiating from the performance. So I have decided to have fun at that point as it is the goal of playing for a hobby.

Thanks Dennis

Marc

jayswett

Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:54 am

Wow. That was a nice stroll down memory lane. Hard to imagine it's been three years since this site was launched. Let's all post more videos!

dennisg

Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:16 am

Hey, you guys, I'm absolutely blown away by the responses, and, for once, speechless. Thanks so much.

Lavallee

Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:13 pm

Uhm.......well actually I'm quite blown away and speechless too.......my gosh.... :ohmy: :blush: :blush: :kiss: :kiss:

Alright, then I may add some more here as well ;) :

I thought this one was só charming, lovely, sweet and so well done!

And this one, a beautiful and sad song, sooooo beautifully sung and played, my fav by Shel, love it :cheer: !:

Ness

willem

Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:29 pm

Love you brother,,

Yamaha48

Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm

Thanks Willem!! my brother hahaha lol.
Two video's from a couple of hours ago hahahaha.
Times flyes when having fun,and i know i'm not evry day on the site.
Hope that i can find more time,I give my wife Henny guitar lesson.
She doing fine,and follow the free lessons from Neil.
She play the song the horse with no name,together with me.

cheers from Holland Anton

michelew

Sat May 26, 2012 11:41 pm

Me again...

There are SO many people missing from this list that REALLY should be here. I've put up too many already so this is the last one. It has really been urking me that this man isn't here. He has posted so many fantastic videos all of which have entertained and inspired me. But this one in particular REALLY moved me. I think it's the combination of the angelic vocals with their depth of feeling, the solid sensitive playing that is the perfect accompaniment and the love these two obviously have for each other, which shines though their performances.; even when you think a frying pan might swing into action. ;).

Cori I LOVE your work and this place is WAY TOO quiet and a lot less fun without your great sense of humor, your brilliant playing and your passion.

lueders

Sat May 26, 2012 11:56 pm

Thanks Michele! You are much too kind.

neverfoundthetime

Sun May 27, 2012 6:35 am

Lazing on a sunny Sunday afternoon here and listened to Hydro's Wild Horses which seemed brilliant to me and then I caught the update with jerry on bass and vocal backing and Hydro's drum track.. it definitely belongs in this thread and I can't believe I haven't commented on it till now ... I thought it was just brilliant and so much fun to listen to... I'd have loved to have been in the room. Hydro, your work on this is just first class... don't know what's better your playing or your vocals... just great!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic