Busking a friends birthday, improvised on the openings theme from ''the wall'' by Pink Floyd

Lavallee

Thu May 03, 2012 1:43 pm

The video turned out very well, Willem, good playing and I thought the Volkswagen train was pretty cool. I am sure your friend will be happy. Great work

Marc

Chasplaya

Thu May 03, 2012 3:33 pm

Willem well done what a great thing to do for a friend. I thoroughly enjoyed that production, loved the VW train.

willem

Thu May 03, 2012 3:58 pm

MarkM wrote:
Great job Willem. So much improvent in such a short amount of time. You've put alot of work into this song and its sounding wonderful. Congratulations on a great video!!!

MarkM
Happy you checked this one too Mark,,,thx

Willem

willem

Thu May 03, 2012 4:00 pm

Lavallee wrote:
The video turned out very well, Willem, good playing and I thought the Volkswagen train was pretty cool. I am sure your friend will be happy. Great work

Marc

Marc thank you,,,can't wait till you suprise us again..

Willem

willem

Thu May 03, 2012 4:05 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
Willem well done what a great thing to do for a friend. I thoroughly enjoyed that production, loved the VW train.

Well Chas,,I had to do this and hope also I can play it on the party, I'm not 100% comfort with it but I will keep playing it...thank you so much.
Willem

coclimber

Fri May 04, 2012 11:07 am

Wow. I'm really impressed by how creative this is, and the playing is very fine. Having made a few movies myself, I can really appreciate the thought and effort that went into this, and the results are pride-worthy. Your friend must've been very touched!

Thanks for sharing.

willem

Fri May 04, 2012 2:29 pm

coclimber wrote:
Wow. I'm really impressed by how creative this is, and the playing is very fine. Having made a few movies myself, I can really appreciate the thought and effort that went into this, and the results are pride-worthy. Your friend must've been very touched!

Thanks for sharing.
Tnx coclimber,, i show my friend next week,,the party was'nt there yet..

Willem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic