Busking a friends birthday, improvised on the openings theme from ''the wall'' by Pink Floyd

willem

Wed May 02, 2012 12:51 pm

Pete, thank you I had a lot of fun and I had a good goal for practice a song and video editing

Dennis, glad you like it,,LARGE Mmmmm,, I did not noticed the time,,,thx

Craig,, I listen many many times to your opload and review,,thx

Vanessa,sometimes I play it very well B) but when the cam is on,,gee,,,I am sure the feedback on the early'r one has helped a lot and having a lot of free time to spend on this video and playing was very relaxing,, thank you!!!!

Willem

michelew

Wed May 02, 2012 3:47 pm

Hey Willem,

Thanks do showing us the finished product.

You HAVE been practicing. You've made leaaps from your last upload. I'm sure your friend will love it, it's a great present.

VW trains eh!? I lived next to the railway line for a long time and I've never seen a train like that before. I've seen and heard steam trains and different types of engines, but never a VW. Very cool.

Thanks for the peek.

Shel

thereshopeyet

Wed May 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Thanks

BigBear

Thu May 03, 2012 12:55 am

Geweldige baan Willem, heel creatief!

Doei! :cheer:

p.s. how bad is my Dutch?

willem

Thu May 03, 2012 1:56 am

michelew wrote:
Hey Willem,

Thanks do showing us the finished product.

You HAVE been practicing. You've made leaaps from your last upload. I'm sure your friend will love it, it's a great present.

VW trains eh!? I lived next to the railway line for a long time and I've never seen a train like that before. I've seen and heard steam trains and different types of engines, but never a VW. Very cool.

Thanks for the peek.

Shel

Shel thank you thank you,,I really can't tell you in words how much fun I had on putting this together,,the VW train was for me also an suprise and wanna now more(if it is real or photoshop)..the idea came in my mind 'cos we share the same passions (dreams) but when I look had it now it could be a message too,,I mean!! there can be a wall between people and rail roads combine many country's , camper vans gives a free feeling and music !!! well you know...well bla bla blaa..

Willem.

willem

Thu May 03, 2012 2:00 am

thereshopeyet wrote:
Willem

That's a masterpiece.

VW camper vans, trains, building walls and great music....

Dermot

:laugh: :laugh:
Thx Dermot,, a masterpiece ,,well thats a great word AND I am a shy man BUT i TAKE IT,, :laugh: :laugh: B)

willem

Thu May 03, 2012 2:04 am

BigBear wrote:
Geweldige baan Willem, heel creatief!

Doei! :cheer:

p.s. how bad is my Dutch?

Thank you Rick,,how is your Dutch,,well I geuss its like my English,,your beginning line could be ''goed gedaan jochie''.. :laugh: :laugh: B)

dekotaj

Thu May 03, 2012 10:06 am

BRAVO!!

50,That is a darn good birthday. Tell your friend happy birthday for me.If I was there I would buy a cold one for both of you.

Your a good man sir!
Kev

willem

Thu May 03, 2012 1:01 pm

dekotaj wrote:
BRAVO!!

50,That is a darn good birthday. Tell your friend happy birthday for me.If I was there I would buy a cold one for both of you.

Your a good man sir!
Kev

Hi Kevin thank you very much,, If you were here we get both drunk,, :laugh: :laugh: B)

Can't wait no longer for your BANNER upload !!!! comon Sir..

MarkM

Thu May 03, 2012 1:16 pm

Great job Willem. So much improvent in such a short amount of time. You've put alot of work into this song and its sounding wonderful. Congratulations on a great video!!!

MarkM

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic