Busking George Harrison's Everybody Nobody

MarkM

Mon May 07, 2012 12:54 pm

Bud - Thanks for watching and the kind words!!

Pete - I thought you would like that one!! Thanks. Yes we need to get together again. Busy times right now with closing on the new house in a few weeks and then the task of moving AGAIN. We'll find some time this summer I'm sure.

Bob - Thank you. I hope all is well with you too. Things are great down here. Bruins blew it. Celts may do some damage. Sox suck from head to toe and I can't wait for this years Pats.

Jay - Dunwoody huh? Thats about 25 minutes south of here. Thanks for watching and let me know if you ever get back down this way.

Matt - Thank you!! Yes I'm very familiar with Friend of the Devil. Almost the same chords. That is a fun one to play as well.

Tom - Thanks for the correct lyrics. You are right in that I just pulled them of the internet and that is what came up. I'm glad you liked it.

MarkM

thereshopeyet

Tue May 08, 2012 6:02 am

Aaaaah Mark, that was very well done! Very smooth guitarplaying, love how you kept picking out those bassnotes, sounds great. Also, this vid proves again that you have a very nice voice to listen to, keep at it!!!

Thanks Mark, enjoyed it very much!

Ness

dekotaj

Tue May 08, 2012 10:34 am

nesh16041972 wrote:
Aaaaah Mark, that was very well done! Very smooth guitarplaying, love how you kept picking out those bassnotes, sounds great. Also, this vid proves again that you have a very nice voice to listen to, keep at it!!!

Thanks Mark, enjoyed it very much!

Ness

Yes Sir.FANTASTIC guitar work and vocals.George was a heck of a song writer,and my favorite Beatles.Like Nessa I love the way you grab the bass notes when strumming.I too someday,hope to be able to do that.Someday.BRAVO MARK BRAVO!!!!

Kev

MarkM

Tue May 08, 2012 10:51 am

Ness - Thank you so much for watching and the kind words.

Kevin - Well I think you can do this excellent already. I tell ya what. I'll trade some of my bass note stuff for your Jim Croce fingerpicking chops any day. :laugh: :laugh: Thanks for your support as always.

MarkM

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic