Collaboration of Time in a Bottle

tombo1230

Tue May 08, 2012 7:29 am

thereshopeyet wrote:
Hey that was really great....

Good to see another video from Tom's Productions!
Starring Kevin and Claire.
Nice job.

:laugh:
Your welcome Dermot :)

Tom N.

tombo1230

Tue May 08, 2012 7:39 am

michelew wrote:
Kevin, Claire and Tom,

This is a beautiful video. I REALLY enjoyed it.

Claire, your voice is so lovely and you've got an amazing range. You've got a gift there (not to say you don't work at it too, which I presume you do). Make the most of it, flaunt it.

Tom, you're a skilled man with light, colour and movement. Each video I see of yours is just more impressive.

Kevin, YOU my man sound better and better every time I hear you play. I fell in love with this song when I first heard you play it and that love just gets deeper each time you do. Simply beautiful. I love the way you do the harmonics with such ease too.

Great collaboration!

Thanks

She
Shel, very generous comments.

Thanks.

What about those harmonics then? Wow! first class indeed. That is a real talent. :)

Tom N.

tombo1230

Tue May 08, 2012 7:43 am

Mark, Willem, Craig, Buddy, Al, Scott, Bob, Abillio, Hydroman, Dennis and Tovo.

Glad you guys enjoyed the video. We are all very lucky here to have such great talented performers amongst us. :)

Tom N.

dekotaj

Tue May 08, 2012 9:54 am

Hey Every buddy.

Thank you sooooo very much for letting me be part of your music life.And for being part of mine.And a VERY VERY VERY big THANK YOU to Claire,What a talented young lady,what a TALENT!!!

Tom my friend,what can I say sir.But THANK YOU for all the hard work.The video show how much you must really love doing what you do SO well.Wishing you and miss Claire the VERY best!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!and BRAVO my friend.

Kev

tombo1230

Tue May 08, 2012 10:38 am

dekotaj wrote:
Hey Every buddy.

Thank you sooooo very much for letting me be part of your music life.And for being part of mine.And a VERY VERY VERY big THANK YOU to Claire,What a talented young lady,what a TALENT!!!

Tom my friend,what can I say sir.But THANK YOU for all the hard work.The video show how much you must really love doing what you do SO well.Wishing you and miss Claire the VERY best!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!and BRAVO my friend.

Kev
Thank you Kevin for letting Claire and I share in this lovely musical experience. It's always a great joy working with you. Things always seem to flow together so well when you two work together. I look fotward to the next one.

Cheers my friend, :)

Tom and Claire.

haoli25

Tue May 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Bravo!!!!! Bravo!!!! All three of you should be so very proud of this video. Thank you for sharing.

Bill Image

suziko

Tue May 08, 2012 5:47 pm

Claire, Kevin and Tom,

That was a gorgeous version of one of the most beautiful songs of all time. Great guitar playing, fantastic vocals, and very professional editing. I loved it!

Suzi

tombo1230

Tue May 08, 2012 6:52 pm

Cheers Bill,

the clapping hands, doesn't get any better than that!

Thanks Suzi, glad you enjoyed it,

the real test is .......did your daughter like it? :) (She liked the last one) :kiss: :)

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic