Busking Bee-Gees

tacticaltal

Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:53 pm

nesh16041972 wrote:
Hey Terry, thanks so very much!!

I did read in your introduction that you like the Bee Gees, so I'm flattered that you really liked it, thanks again!! :) :cheer:

Ness
I DO like the Bee Gees, Vanessa, but I swear, you were better. To be honest, I've listened to your cover a dozen times to the point I feel like a stalker LOL. Just kidding on the stalker, I really enjoyed it. Keep it up with songs that show off your voice. Do you play professionally?

michelew

Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:10 am

Ha Terry, you're too kind!! :blush: :) What a great comment to wake up to, starts my day smiling!! :cheer: Well if you're a stalker, then I would be one too for checking out videos more than once! ;)

Anyway, thanks for another kind comment! I don't play professionally, although I've played and performed in/with many bands ever since I was a kid. But the last ten years I got more into teaching others what I know so far. And I do play and for that teach several instruments, so I can make a living just fine. I'm blessed to have such a job!!

As for singing, well yeah..... I've uploaded quite a few vids with singing (am a member for over two years now, they do know me around here :P ). For busking but of course also for review, since I've learned a lot of songs here. Funny enough, more and more I realise that I like singing best. I don't care with what I accompany myself (although that's mostly the guitar), I just want to sing. :)

Anyway, I'm off to watch your first vid, can't wait! ;)

Ness

tacticaltal wrote:
nesh16041972 wrote:
Hey Terry, thanks so very much!!

I did read in your introduction that you like the Bee Gees, so I'm flattered that you really liked it, thanks again!! :) :cheer:

Ness
I DO like the Bee Gees, Vanessa, but I swear, you were better. To be honest, I've listened to your cover a dozen times to the point I feel like a stalker LOL. Just kidding on the stalker, I really enjoyed it. Keep it up with songs that show off your voice. Do you play professionally?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic