Busking Bee-Gees

pbraun

Wed May 23, 2012 6:38 am

Wow that was fantastic Ness!
Pete

Craig

Wed May 23, 2012 9:21 am

Vanessa,
Wonderful as always! Thanks for sharing that. I have to concur with everybody else... the playing was GREAT, the singing was GREAT, your smile is infectious, you look in GREAT shape. Basically, you're my hero! :)

Craig

willem

Wed May 23, 2012 2:34 pm

Well Vanessa this did made the sunny day here twice as nice...

Ps don't play to much 'cos you getting skinny,,, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: B)

garyoc

Wed May 23, 2012 2:56 pm

Well done! Thank you.

cosmicmechanic

Wed May 23, 2012 8:10 pm

Vanessa, very enjoyable !
I love the way you add a tremolo to your singing ... you sure don't overdo it, and could go even heavier on it :) .

And you kept the playing simple, so we can play along almost at a glance.

Thanks !
Pierre

lueders

Wed May 23, 2012 10:29 pm

So it was disco that has been getting you in such great shape! Looking good and sounding great as usual . I have watched it quite a few times...I think I like it better each time.
Only you could have me actually enjoying a BeeGees song. Like Suzi said, I can't imagine this sounding any better than how you did it!

P.S. I think I'll try your disco workout. Lol.

Cori

michelew

Wed May 23, 2012 11:59 pm

lueders wrote:
So it was disco that has been getting you in such great shape! Looking good and sounding great as usual . I have watched it quite a few times...I think I like it better each time.
Only you could have me actually enjoying a BeeGees song. Like Suzi said, I can't imagine this sounding any better than how you did it!

P.S. I think I'll try your disco workout. Lol.

Cori
We all know how fantastic Nessa's teaching videos are. Imagine how much quicker you'll get into shape Cori if Nessa made a 'how to' disco fitness video. I think we'd all benefit from that. I know I certainly would. Ahhh... A singing fit TG, we could all be looking as buff, fit, healthy and smiley in no time. :) B) :) :P :kiss:

buddy

Sat May 26, 2012 3:55 pm

My oh my, you guys and gals are soooooooooo sweet, each and every comment made me smile BIG!!!! :) :) :) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :) :) :) I normally tend to reply sooner than I'm doing now, but the weather has been and still, sooooo gorgeous that I've been out a lot, in such a country like Holland, you better do so, because before you know it, it's over and followed by a crappy summer.... :( :angry: Anyway, lots and lots of sunshine right now, so I won't complain and enjoy every bit of it! :P

Bob: Thank you Bob, always really glad that you like my singing, I sooooooo LOVE to sing :woohoo: , thanks again!

Tony: Gosh, I read you loud and clear :cheer: , I so appreciate it, thanks mate!!! :)

Daryl: Thanks so much D. I do love to sing this song, so very pleased that you've enjoyed it! Yeah, harmonies, well you're right, it would be nice to add those! ;)

Dennis: Aaaaah, I so wish I could've heard that, must have sounded awesome!!! :woohoo: ;) And I'm of course very glad that you've enjoyed my contribution to the Bee Gees-thread, indeed I couldn't resist. Thanks so much Den! :)

Michele: Oh gosh Shel, haha! :lol: :laugh: Smiling smiling smiling, yeah and blushing! :) :) :) :blush: :blush: Well am ábsolutely flattered by your comment, concerning éverything, too much to dig in and just sooooooooo very sweet! :cheer: Thanks honey, so heartwarming, made my day, uh week!!! ;) :) :kiss:

Suzi: Ooooooooh, so great to read your comment as well, yeah ánd flattering, haha! :laugh: :) :cheer: :blush: You're such a sweetheart!! The smiles, well, that first line 'Smile, an everlasting smile' does it to me, it just sets the mood for the song. ;) Anyway, thank you for what you said, áll of it, made me really really happy :kiss: !!

Marc: Thanks so much Marc, appreciate it! :) When will you be close to Holland again??? I actually have the feeling that if we would record another vid, that we would look quite different from the last ones, haha! :laugh:

Al: Thank you very much Al, I get your point ;) , really glad that you liked it and the engaging!! :)

Chris: Aaaah Chris, thanks so much! I indeed kept it simple, I just often like it that way, but I'm really glad that you and several others actually liked exactly that! Also your comment about the performing, well I take that as a major compiment :cheer: , thanks again!!

Pete: Pete! :) Thanks so much!!!! Smiling big here! :cheer:

Craig: Ooooooh Craig :blush: :blush: ......basically you're just the swéétest......THANK YOU!!! :woohoo:

Willem: Haha, thanks Willem! :laugh: Twice as nice? Well the weather is sure nice, gosh móre than nice, very happy to add some more to that, thanks!!! ;)

Garyoc: Wow, your first comment and it's posted in here, am flattered, thank you!!! :) And welcome to TG! ;)

Pierre: Ha Pierre, thanks for checking it out!! :) The tremelo? Haha, well sure glad you liked it! Definitely not a conscious thing, but it's there indeed :P ! As I mentioned to Chris, I indeed like simple, so I'm really glad you did too, thanks!!

Cori: Heeeeeeeey my friend, you've been quiet these days, how sweet of you to drop by! And your comment made me smile and smile and laugh as usual! :laugh: Disco is definitely the trick!!!! :laugh: :laugh: But seriously, áctually made you enjoy a Bee Gees-song? Well I can't get a better compliment than that, now can I?! :P ;) Thanks so much!! :kiss:

Shel, you crack me up, hahaha, you're something else! :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks all, have to admit that the Bee Gees-thread made me play some of their songs a lot this past week, just really nice to get into those again, thanks Den! :) ;)

Ness

tombo1230

Sun May 27, 2012 12:17 pm

Hi Ness,
just back my hol's this morning. I tried to access this video before I caught my plane, but couldn't hear any sound on it at the airport lounge. Anyway, worth the wait..... 9hour flight seven hour kip and finally I am hearing it. 'Just freakin' great!' to coin a phrase! Really enjoyed your playing, performance, smiling interaction, I too was singing along with you, thanks for posting! Loved it! :) :) :)

Tom N.

thereshopeyet

Mon May 28, 2012 4:45 pm

Ooooooh gosh, just freaking loved your comment!!! Also, really wish I could've heard you singing along!!! ;) :) :)

Anyway, really really great to read that you've enjoyed and that it was worth the wait! :cheer:

Hope you've had a nice holiday as well, thanks so very much Tom! :)

V.

tombo1230 wrote:
Hi Ness,
just back my hol's this morning. I tried to access this video before I caught my plane, but couldn't hear any sound on it at the airport lounge. Anyway, worth the wait..... 9hour flight seven hour kip and finally I am hearing it. 'Just freakin' great!' to coin a phrase! Really enjoyed your playing, performance, smiling interaction, I too was singing along with you, thanks for posting! Loved it! :) :) :)

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic