Busking Bee-Gees

jimbo58

Tue May 29, 2012 9:12 pm

Wow. I loved it, loved it. absolutely loved it, Vanessa you make a campfire version sound fantastic. I always look forward to your videos. please keep them coming!

Jim

TGMatt

Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:34 am

Wow Jim!! That's so very very sweet, just loved to read it!! :woohoo: Smiling big for sure!!! :) :) :) Thanks Jim, gréat start of my day!! :cheer:

jimbo58 wrote:
Wow. I loved it, loved it. absolutely loved it, Vanessa you make a campfire version sound fantastic. I always look forward to your videos. please keep them coming!

Jim

familyman4

Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:13 pm

I just want to say that you did such a fantastic job on this tribute perfprmance! Your voice sounded wonderful, the guitar playing was without a flaw and it really looked like you were very comfortable in front of the camera!

Sorry it took me a week or so to respond. However, I have watched the video several times because I enjoyed it so much!

Maybe that would be a fun suggestion for the fine folks at TG. Put a ticker on the busking video's so the performer knows how many times the video is watched? Is that something that you as a "busking individual" would find interesting?

Thank you for sharing your talent...

Bart

michelew

Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:19 am

Aaaaah, that's really a very kind comment, and I really appreciate you checking it out and letting me know!! It's always nice to hear when one enjoys it! :) :)

Thanks Bart! (a very dutch name by the way! ;) )

Ness

(A 'ticker'? Haha, well I wouldn't know really. You can already see how many views a thread gets, it does indicate something I guess...so don't know. :dry: :) )

familyman4 wrote:
I just want to say that you did such a fantastic job on this tribute perfprmance! Your voice sounded wonderful, the guitar playing was without a flaw and it really looked like you were very comfortable in front of the camera!

Sorry it took me a week or so to respond. However, I have watched the video several times because I enjoyed it so much!

Maybe that would be a fun suggestion for the fine folks at TG. Put a ticker on the busking video's so the performer knows how many times the video is watched? Is that something that you as a "busking individual" would find interesting?

Thank you for sharing your talent...

Bart

buddy

Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:15 pm

nesh16041972 wrote:
Hey TG-friends!

Well I obviously just couldn’t resist adding a Bee Gees-tune in here! :)

Instead of a grey and rainy day (sorry Den :( ), in Holland we are fínally lucky with the weather, since it was the first 30+ degrees (celsius)-day here :ohmy: , so as you can imagine bloody hot, yeeeeeeeh!! :woohoo:

Still I find the news about another Gibb-brother passing away such a terrible loss.....I so love a lot of their songs, their great harmonies of course, but also the 'making you run for the dancefloor'-songs as well, I'll join you anytime Sue! ;)

So here is my little contribution. Considered a few and eventually settled for this one. Nothing fancy, just a campfire-version, but I do very much like this song, (although I think I knew Elvis' cover of it first :dry: ), so I hope you’ll enjoy my take on it. :) :)

Cheers

Ness

This is my only complaint on TG, and that is sometimes very hard to keep up with all the great Busker here, :woohoo: Ness, Thanks for putting up another great performance !

Bud

willem

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:07 am

Hey Buddy! Yeah I knów, it ís hard keeping up here and there! :S :P

But I so appreciate you dropping by any time, very happy to hear that you've enjoyed it, thanks again Bud!!! :) :) :)

Ness

buddy wrote:
This is my only complaint on TG, and that is sometimes very hard to keep up with all the great Busker here, :woohoo: Ness, Thanks for putting up another great performance !

Bud

Chasplaya

Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:59 pm

Late to the party but well worth still dropping by, absolutely marvelous as always. You know what would be useful is a series of videos of you learning a song from the start and how you go about it as you seem to rattle them off quite quickly.

Share how sad it is to lose another BG, we just had the one hour BG show on TV which I've copied covers their entire history, great stuff. as Den points out they played some great music pre-falsetto days

tovo

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:36 am

Hey Chas, thanks so much!! :cheer:

It's weird, looking at the vid now, it was like 30 degrees that week, now the past week was around 10-12 or so......brrrrrrrr.... :S ($@##%@$@#@ weird country/climat :angry: )

Sorry, digressing, very happy to hear you liked it! :) :) A series of videos learning from the start? Haha! Well..... :dry:

Well as for this song, as you know I've been playing the guitar for a lóng time, so the closet is quite full and the experience quite a lot.....so yeah, some of them get out quite quickly.... :P

In any way, thanks Chas, thanks for dropping by!

Ness

Chasplaya wrote:
Late to the party but well worth still dropping by, absolutely marvelous as always. You know what would be useful is a series of videos of you learning a song from the start and how you go about it as you seem to rattle them off quite quickly.

Share how sad it is to lose another BG, we just had the one hour BG show on TV which I've copied covers their entire history, great stuff. as Den points out they played some great music pre-falsetto days

tacticaltal

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:13 pm

I'm speechless! Just AWESOME!

daryl

Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:42 am

Hey Terry, thanks so very much!!

I did read in your introduction that you like the Bee Gees, so I'm flattered that you really liked it, thanks again!! :) :cheer:

Ness

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic