Busking DD and a little harp

lueders

Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:17 pm

Oh, yeah!!...that was well worth the wait! So great to see you doing what you were meant to do, again!!
You seem do this do effortlessly!! :) :) :) :) :)
Very, very enjoyable!!! Loved it....a typical solid, well played, well sung and well performed piece like you ALWAYS seem to turn out.
I loved the accents & varied strums...and the harp playing as well!! (Next time try a kazoo...I'm sure you can make even that sound good.)
(I can't help but wonder what you would have come up with harp- wise on our Decembrist's tune. Lol!
Definititely have to get a harp lesson from you one of these days that is sounding quite nice!

mark

Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:25 am

Great as always

Before I saw the video I thought you might be playing a harp rather than a marmonica

neverfoundthetime

Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:44 am

Thank goodness for Vimeo! Your songs are so good Vanessa that the You Tube audio detector bot cant ell the difference from the or the original ;-). Nice job as always and the harmonica sound great.

Lavallee

Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:47 am

Hi Vanessa, I am always impressed by how well you know music and interpret it in your videos, it just seems so natural and effortless . It was a joy to watch.

Marc

dekotaj

Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:15 am

BRAVO!!! Miss Nessa.

Fantastic song and a beautiful lady playing and singing.Priceless Miss Nessa!!

Kev

beaker

Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:16 pm

Vanessa, Great job on that song! I was unfamiliar with the song but it was great. I have never jammed with you in person, but I jammed along with you on the video. Nice to see a little of your playing again. I think it has been a while since you posted any songs. Have a great day. Beaker.

sbutler

Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:54 pm

Well phew.... :blink: :S ..........I was afraid that I had gone through all the recording-troubles for nothing. But i remembered that MarkM had the same issue with Hotel California and Tom Varga had used this Vimeo to get it up afterall, so tried it out and eventually it did work out thankfully! :cheer:

Dennis: WOW and WOW!!! :blush: Uhm.....actually speechless....I hadn't read the edited response until now, so yeah indeed out of words.....but sooooooooooooo great to read, thánks!!! :kiss:

Bob: Thank you very much Bob, I was indeed also very glad to have solved it, thanks again!

MJ: Aaaaaah Jason.....haha! :laugh: (Smiling smiling smiling big :) :cheer: :) :cheer: !!!) I hear you loud and clear though!! I was of course aware that you know and play the song, so of course I was curious what you would think. Am really really happy that you liked the playing and the harmonica! You're right, you should get yourself some ;) , it's so much fun and it definitely completes this song. Thanks Jason!!! :) :)

Craig: Aaaaah, so you could guess already?! That's great! :cheer: Ooooh I so lóve playing Eagles-tunes, which I often do, so it was really great to finally get this harmonica in there! The tease, haha :lol: ! Yeah, I'm sorry, it's hardwired in my brain, I just couldn't resist! :P Thanks so very much Craig, your never ending support always means a great deal to me!!

Willem: Thanks Willem, great to hear that it was worth to wait! ;) Gosh how that sucked, audio turned off.....%@$@#@$@#^$%!!! Yeah, the harmonica is much fun to play and of course this was played quite simple, yet enough to get the song down well enough, glad you liked it! :)

Bart: Thanks so much for dropping by Bart, really appreciate it and very pleased to hear that you've enjoyed it, thanks again!!

Tony: Well Tony, I'll take that compliment anytime!! :P Polished? Well I certainly like thát too :cheer: !! Thanks a lot mate, made me smile of course! :) :)

Tom: Hey Tom, how great to read you :) :) !! Singing in school, really?? Well I'm really happy to add to nostalgia! ;) B) Also very $#%@$@#$ happy you liked the harp and just the whole thing! Thanks so much Tom!!

Cori: Hey my friend, how great to hear that you've enjoyed it!! The harp and 'Down by the Water', well I guess I should find out some time, would be fun indeed. Buttuh....no, I would never wanna trade your fantastic mandoline-playing, that was just tooooooooooo cool!! B) :)

Mark: Thanks Mark! I have to say, I'm confused, what's the right english word for it :dry: ? Harp or harmonica :unsure: ? Personally I use the latter, but I read several times that people were talking about the 'harp' that I put thát word in the title. Can someone fill me in?? In any way, thanks for dropping by!

Chris: Haha :laugh: , thanks Chris, you're too funny, but I hear you, thanks a lot!! :)

Marc: Well I find that a major compliment......really!!!!! Thanks so much Marc!

Kevin: Aaaaah Kev', making me smile really big again eh????! :) :cheer: :P You're a sweetheart!!

Beaker: Hey Beaker, thanks for checking it out! :) Am surprised you don't know the song, but of course very happy that you've enjoyed it and even jammed along!!! :cheer: Hope you've had a great day yourself and thanks again!

Ness

BigBear

Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:00 pm

WOW! Simply fantastic! Ness- you certainly have a talent. Please keep posting these because they are a joy to watch.

Thanks for sharing!!

Cheers! :cheer:

Chasplaya

Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:58 pm

Great cover of a great song from a great Album. What can I say its all been said, brilliant Ness absolutely brilliant.

coclimber

Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:31 pm

Very much enjoyed that, you are really good. So musically natural and easy... Thanks for sharing.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic