Busking DD and a little harp

buddy

Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:45 am

Edit: Well maybe this will work:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@#$#@#$%$#@#$##!!!!

Sorry folks, no audio, I committed a crime and didn't ask the Eagles to cover a song of theirs.....I stand corrected....

I was actually worried about it, which is the reason why I didn't put it in the title....but youtube obviously has sound-filters too...

$@%#$@%@$@%@$!! and some more...... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

michelew

Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:13 am

Maybe YouTube is playing with you, because I heard it big time!

Just how do you do it?? You've performed your ass off again without even breaking a sweat.

I really LOVE this (just for something completely different). The harp is SUCH a nice touch, simple and perfect mood primer. Your playing...gosh, you have such a great way of being relaxed and keeping it interesting at the same time. I ALWAYS love the double timed strums you throw in, I love the percussive strokes and the flourishes. And as always your voice is just gorgeous and so emotive on this.

But WHAT a teeeease! You start a serious fancy flourish at the end and then.... What? You just want to keep us wanting more??? :P

I LOVE this, 'just' gorgeous.

Shel :kiss:

davidrfinn99165

Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:27 am

Huh???????????!!!!! :S :dry: :unsure: :S :dry: ...........don't get it at áll!........... :angry:

But.......haha, what sweet words :cheer: :cheer: , gosh you jumped in there fast! And oooooooooooooooh......can't find the words for now..... :blush:

As for the harp, I think it really needs to be in the song, so it's nice to be able to add it. It sounds quite soft on video though, I already blew harder because of it, but it still sounds soft to me. In any way, it's fun to complete the song with it, although it's played simple. If you listen to the recording, there is a whole lots more of technique involved in there, which is not easy to do when the harp is not in ones hands, at least that's how I feel about it.

The flourish at the end, haha, it's actually the beginning of the next song (on the album), I álways hear it in my head, so couldn't resist! :P I'm sure that the ones who know the album will hear it too!

In any case, thanks so much for the always supporting, enthousiastic and sweet comment, made my day already!! :kiss:

Ness

michelew wrote:
Maybe YouTube is playing with you, because I heard it big time!

Just how do you do it?? You've performed your ass off again without even breaking a sweat.

I really LOVE this (just for something completely different). The harp is SUCH a nice touch, simple and perfect mood primer. Your playing...gosh, you have such a great way of being relaxed and keeping it interesting at the same time. I ALWAYS love the double timed strums you throw in, I love the percussive strokes and the flourishes. And as always your voice is just gorgeous and so emotive on this.

But WHAT a teeeease! You start a serious fancy flourish at the end and then.... What? You just want to keep us wanting more??? :P

I LOVE this, 'just' gorgeous.

Shel :kiss:

willem

Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:31 am

Ness it is a shame,,maybe you had to make a fault or changed the progression a bit,,I mean place the chorus(if there is) on a other place,,,neee thats not a thought..

Maybe you can send us(they who want) the mp3

@@##$$%^&*(*&^%$#@@@!!!!!!!

willem

Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:46 am

Haha, good one Willem! Am uploading it now on Vimeo, that might work, if so I'll ad the url.....pfffffff.....

willem wrote:
Ness it is a shame,,maybe you had to make a fault or changed the progression a bit,,I mean place the chorus(if there is) on a other place,,,neee thats not a thought..

Maybe you can send us(they who want) the mp3

@@##$$%^&*(*&^%$#@@@!!!!!!!

michelew

Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:50 am

Geeesh does that mean you can't hear it Willem???

Maybe the area distribtution rights/copyright restrictions are working in our favour for once. We're too far away for the distributors to care.

Works for me. Our gain!!

Shel

willem

Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:54 am

michelew wrote:
Geeesh does that mean you can't hear it Willem???

Maybe the area distribtution rights/copyright restrictions are working in our favour for once. We're too far away for the distributors to care.

Works for me. Our gain!!

Shel
I fly over Shell,,,if vimeo does'nt work!!! lol

michelew

Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:05 am

No problem Willem. Bring some warm weather with you will you?? Oh and a rain coat. :)

willem

Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:24 am

michelew wrote:
No problem Willem. Bring some warm weather with you will you?? Oh and a rain coat. :)

Rain coat Shell,,well then I race to Zaandam 'cos its nice weather but thx for having me.. :) :ohmy: :cheer: :laugh: B)

michelew

Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:31 am

willem wrote:
michelew wrote:

Rain coat Shell,,well then I race to Zaandam 'cos its nice weather but thx for having me.. :) :ohmy: :cheer: :laugh: B)
Haha!! Lucky bastard!!! Much better idea. B) :P

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic