Claire and Tom Busking 'Let It Be'.

MarkM

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:08 pm

Clair and Tom what a great job on this song. It's so nice to see the two of you together on this performance. As always, great singing Claire. Tom very nice playing on this one and very nice guitar. Is that a new sunburst 814?

Thanks for sharing. I look forward to many more from the two of you.

MarkM

tombo1230

Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:18 pm

MarkM wrote:
Clair and Tom what a great job on this song. It's so nice to see the two of you together on this performance. As always, great singing Claire. Tom very nice playing on this one and very nice guitar. Is that a new sunburst 814?

Thanks for sharing. I look forward to many more from the two of you.

MarkM
Hi Mark and thanks. I've learned a few songs over the past few months and we kept saying that we should record something together, so we did this one. I originally learned to play and sing this one myself, but it was a better idea to let Claire sing the main parts herself when she decided to join me.

I bought this guitar an (816CE) a week before I tore my bicep muscle in late November. All I could do was admire its beauty for a long while. I really like it in every way. You weren't far out on the model number. :)

Tom N.

Edit: Doh! Mark appologies, you are correct 814ce. I knew that............... :blush: I wanted an 816ce originally but couldn't get one as there were a limited amount made as I understand it.............I think this proves I am working too hard right now. LOL! :laugh: :laugh: I actually just wakened out of a sleep realizing my error. :blink: :)

Tom N.

coclimber

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:15 pm

Very much enjoyed this ... great playing and beautiful singing! Thanks for posting. Nice to see simple songs executed with real feeling and impact.

Cheers.

tombo1230

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:25 am

coclimber wrote:
Very much enjoyed this ... great playing and beautiful singing! Thanks for posting. Nice to see simple songs executed with real feeling and impact.

Cheers.
Thanks for watching. Glad you liked it. :)

Tom N.

Lavallee

Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:31 am

Hi Tom and Claire, sorry for the late reply. It is a very nice duet. Claire ' s voice is always excellent and Tom , you are way too hard on yourself . I thought your singing was excellent. The camera jitters effect is always surprising isn't it? but it did not show on the camera.

Marc

tombo1230

Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:05 pm

Lavallee wrote:
Hi Tom and Claire, sorry for the late reply. It is a very nice duet. Claire ' s voice is always excellent and Tom , you are way too hard on yourself . I thought your singing was excellent. The camera jitters effect is always surprising isn't it? but it did not show on the camera.

Marc
Thanks Marc for your encouragement. I just felt a little uncomfortable and tense in front of the camera. As you can see Claire was very relaxed like the veteran she is. She told me she was exactly the same as me when she did her first one. She didn't even want to appear on camera at first, but now it's a lot easier for her. Maybe it will be easier for me next time around. :) I believe it will be. The experience has left me wanting to do more, which must be a good thing. :)

Tom N.

RicksPick

Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:27 am

Wow Tom n Claire

Both outstanding, good voices both of you
Very impressed here well done

RicksPick

tombo1230

Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:02 am

RicksPick wrote:
Wow Tom n Claire

Both outstanding, good voices both of you
Very impressed here well done

RicksPick
Thanks Rick.
I hope your resting well and not in too much pain. It just takes time. :)

Tom N.

dekotaj

Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:19 am

BRAVO Tom And Miss Claire.

It was great to see you two do a song together.By the way one of my fave.Beatles songs.Great steady strumming,love the little bass walk downs.And the vocals,What can I say,except I wish you folks lived a little closer,Like next door.It would be great to hang out with you folks on the weekend and make music.BRAVO Tom!Nice to see you playing at last.Miss Claire,DAMN girl,What a set of pipes.Love to here you sing.

Bravo!!!My friends
The best to both of you.
Kev

tombo1230

Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:38 am

dekotaj wrote:
BRAVO Tom And Miss Claire.

It was great to see you two do a song together.By the way one of my fave.Beatles songs.Great steady strumming,love the little bass walk downs.And the vocals,What can I say,except I wish you folks lived a little closer,Like next door.It would be great to hang out with you folks on the weekend and make music.BRAVO Tom!Nice to see you playing at last.Miss Claire,DAMN girl,What a set of pipes.Love to here you sing.

Bravo!!!My friends
The best to both of you.
Kev
Hi Kevin,
thanks so very much for your kind words my friend. I love the Beatles too. Hanging out at the weekends, sounds pretty cool to me. :)

Glad to hear from you again. I can let you into a little secret, Claire is practicing two songs at the moment just for fun, I am hoping she will come over and record them soon, they are very different, unusual and cool! Enough said for now. She can be difficult to get a hold of for recording, but fingers crossed. I am quite excited by what she is working on. B)

All the best,

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic