Claire and Tom Busking 'Let It Be'.

tombo1230

Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 pm

Hi guys,
this failed to upload via The Beatles Busking thread uploader, so hopefully this shortcut works.
Thanks to Ness and Daryl for letting me know, although it wasn't here. it was on Youtube, cheers!
Tom.

I now know what people mean when they say,' as soon as the camera comes on they don't play as well'. How strange is that?
Ok excuses out the way. :)

Here is 'Let It Be,' warts and all, sung with my lovely daughter Claire. It's about time we sung something together, even though my singing is not so great.

I look really serious in this video :)

Tom N.

familyman4

Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:21 pm

Ok, so I just happened to log onto the TG site 9 minutes after you posted the video. As soon as I saw "Claire & Tom" had a new song to watch, I jumped right on it. I fell in love with Claire's voice on the last busking video she was on and have been looking forward to another since then...

I really enjoyed the song, and it is one of my favorite Beatles song to boot.

What a nice way to spend quality family time together!

Post more, I will watch them all!

Thanks again...
Bart

tombo1230

Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:43 pm

familyman4 wrote:
Ok, so I just happened to log onto the TG site 9 minutes after you posted the video. As soon as I saw "Claire & Tom" had a new song to watch, I jumped right on it. I fell in love with Claire's voice on the last busking video she was on and have been looking forward to another since then...

I really enjoyed the song, and it is one of my favorite Beatles song to boot.

What a nice way to spend quality family time together!

Post more, I will watch them all!

Thanks again...
Bart
Hi Bart,
thanks for your very kind words. This is really the first time I have posted a full length video with me in it, a bit of a milestone, so thanks for your encouragement, much appreciated. This isn't a great song for Claire as she isn't really a Beatles fan, but she can usually sing anything she is presented with. Hopefully we can do something that Claire likes next time. :) I am the Beatle fan in this family :)

Tom N.

tovo

Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:43 pm

Nice work Tom and Claire. Always love a good Beatles tune and you have both done a cracking job on that. Great stuff.

tombo1230

Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:44 pm

tovo wrote:
Nice work Tom and Claire. Always love a good Beatles tune and you have both done a cracking job on that. Great stuff.
Thanks Tony. :)

Tom N.

jayswett

Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:31 pm

Lovely rendition of this classic song. Nicely done.

willem

Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:22 am

Wow Tom and Claire,,Tom can I say this is your best video with you in It..lol,,When Claire began to sing the goosebumps were there again,,

I tryed to playalong but had to find the capo first(third fret is'nt it) and I suck,,,

I really,really enjoyed this performence and hope you both get to kick of it to make many,many video's together and Tom now I know were she has that singin voice from 'cos you sang pretty well too..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Willem

tombo1230

Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:45 am

jayswett wrote:
Lovely rendition of this classic song. Nicely done.
Thanks Jayswett,
I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

Tom N.

pbraun

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:44 am

That was just great! Loved the ending!
Pete

tombo1230

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:21 am

willem wrote:
Wow Tom and Claire,,Tom can I say this is your best video with you in It..lol,,When Claire began to sing the goosebumps were there again,,

I tryed to playalong but had to find the capo first(third fret is'nt it) and I suck,,,

I really,really enjoyed this performence and hope you both get to kick of it to make many,many video's together and Tom now I know were she has that singin voice from 'cos you sang pretty well too..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Willem

Hi Willem,
yes it's the best one I've been in ;) so far. :laugh: :laugh:

As for Claires' voice..........Her mum is a good singer and all of that side of the family sing at parties and are all pretty good!
So I can't claim that one I'm afraid. Billy Connolly once described his singing as........... 'sounding like a goose far$ing in the fog,' I think I more relate to that, but thanks for your encouragement Willem. :blink: :laugh:

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic