Claire and Tom Busking 'Let It Be'.

tombo1230

Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:25 pm

BobR wrote:
Hi Tom / Claire

Very nicely done by both of you. Nice to see you Tom in a full length video :laugh:

Bob
Thanks Bob, it was fun. :)

Tom N.

tombo1230

Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:41 pm

Tom,Claire

That was very nicely done and fun to watch. Thanks for posting that

Mike

Cheers Mike.

[i]Hi Tom

great job claire sounds awesome and your not so shabby yourself it sounded great. Oh and the camera nerves are not an excuse its a very serious phenomena that is hard to cure

keep them coming

Brad

Thanks Brad, I think time will help me on this one.

Hello Claire, Tom,

nice show, thank you for posting it. Nice voice and accurate guitar support.

Friendly

Thomas

Thanks Thomas, I hope you are finding your way around the site ok and enjoying it here

Tom and Claire, This was a real joy to watch as their is always something special about a father and Daughter duet. Claire you have a very lovely voice and we should hear more of it. Nice playing Tom even with the video nerves.

Bud

Thanks Buddy, appreciate your support

Chasplaya

Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:49 pm

Well done guys I really enjoyed that. Top effort from you both , Claire has such a lovely voice and your f@#rT in the fog is way better than mine.

tombo1230

Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:18 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
Well done guys I really enjoyed that. Top effort from you both , Claire has such a lovely voice and your f@#rT in the fog is way better than mine.
Cheers Chas, :)

Tom N.

lueders

Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:07 pm

Well, what's not to like about that? Loved It!!
That was excellent, excellent you two!! :) :) :) :) :) Clare has such STRONG pipes...we've seen that fact evidenced many times here at TG but I deserves repeating.
Whether nervous or not Tom, I couldn't find too much fault with your accompaniment. Sounded like pretty solid playing to me.
You sounded great singing together IMHO.

So great to see the family unit in action. Tom I hope we get to see a lot more of u "in front" of the camera from now on...

So great to see this!!

tombo1230

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:58 am

lueders wrote:
Well, what's not to like about that? Loved It!!
That was excellent, excellent you two!! :) :) :) :) :) Clare has such STRONG pipes...we've seen that fact evidenced many times here at TG but I deserves repeating.
Whether nervous or not Tom, I couldn't find too much fault with your accompaniment. Sounded like pretty solid playing to me.
You sounded great singing together IMHO.

So great to see the family unit in action. Tom I hope we get to see a lot more of u "in front" of the camera from now on...

So great to see this!!
Thanks Cori,
it was fun to do really. I just found the camera a little intimidating. Hopefully that feeling will pass and I won't be so nervous about doing it next time. It was great getting the chance to duet with Claire on TG. I find going through this makes you work harder and focus more on one song at a time. :)

Tom N.

michelew

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:25 am

Hey Tom,

It's great to see you post this. Welcome to the world of camera nerves and serious guitar faces. It's funny how the smiles take off when the damn camera is on. I'm sure you're sibling IRL. :) :) :)

I really enjoyed seeing this. Your playing is solid and your voice is actually really nice. And I can't get enough of Claire's angelic vocals.

Keeping them coming. The camera nerves slowly reside with each post.

Thanks.

Shel

tombo1230

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:46 am

michelew wrote:
Hey Tom,

It's great to see you post this. Welcome to the world of camera nerves and serious guitar faces. It's funny how the smiles take off when the damn camera is on. I'm sure you're sibling IRL. :) :) :)

I really enjoyed seeing this. Your playing is solid and your voice is actually really nice. And I can't get enough of Claire's angelic vocals.

Keeping them coming. The camera nerves slowly reside with each post.

Thanks.

Shel
Hi Michelle,
you are so right about the smiles dissapearing! :)

I actually need to thank you for nudgeing me into doing this. On another thread you asked me when I would be submitting something and I said I would when I had some time. So thanks for the shove. I'm glad I have done it now. :)

Cheers,

Tom N.

thereshopeyet

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:22 am

Thanks.

tombo1230

Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:40 pm

thereshopeyet wrote:
Hello Tom and Claire

That's a great video of you both.

Good to see you back in action Tom well recovered from the op.

As you say Tom...... Let it Be....

Claire's choice next time.

Dermot

:laugh:
Yes Dermot, the torn bicep I got last November is all fixed now, even the 5cm scar is fading fast. :)

Yes, Claires choice next time. Although she did say 'Let It Be was a classic.' B) :)

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic