Secret video of the 5 TG guitar campers

willem

Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:05 am

AHAH the sneaky vid,,I love it especialy the kneeling in front of the banner :laugh: :laugh: no one did that..great to know how David looks like(David was the bass player in the very first collaboration here at TG the song ''heart of gold),,Mmmmmm two years he,,,,never flew a airplane but it would be worth to over come that fear..

Willem

neverfoundthetime

Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:31 am

Thanks for the sneak peek guys, fun stuff.
Wouldn't it be fun if more of us could go in 2 years?
As Tony says, who knows what's in 2 years but I am IN.
Shel, start organising yourself, if you plan your route well you could tramp it in 2 years... so start now! Excuses will not be accepted. :-) Maybe we should get Neil to join us?

michelew

Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Haha! It sounds like a conspiracy to me. ;) so... Two years you say. Well it sure would be nice to catch up with a bunch of my TG buddies, play together and learn some cool stuff. So... Never say never.

Shel

:P

familyman4

Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:17 pm

A guitar camp with a bunch of TG members that I am learning to get to know sounds awesome to me too. However, maybe we're thinking of this in the wrong light? Why not convince Neil to have a guitar training camp in Northern California??? It is quite beautiful there most of the year & we could have a regular TG hootenany...

I love volunteering other people for things :laugh:

I'm in....
Bart

EDIT: Another idea of TG camp location,,, Buddy has shown us a beautiful "high country ranch" that we could invade? Here I go volunteering other people for things again :huh:

thereshopeyet

Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:48 am

Thanks.

Chasplaya

Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:50 am

Sooo glad the banner made it safely for you guys , that was so worth the effort. I shall keep purchasing the Lotto tickets and you never know in two years what could happen. I like the comment that it doesn't matter what level you are at everyone is essentially cool and helpful, as I am finding as the years roll on the playing is beginning to deteriorate bugger! (not that it was ever that flash to begin with)

Thankd Dennis for taking the effort to video this, great to see you getting together, Mastercard moment.... Priceless!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic