Secret video of the 5 TG guitar campers

dennisg

Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:42 pm

Collaboration of The 5 TGers Guitar campers on video: I wouldn't exactly call this smuggled video, but we did secretly violate the camp's no-video-allowed policy. But, hey, how often does a group of TGers get together to make music and sign the banner?

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

michelew

Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:57 pm

That was GREAT!!!! You made me laugh, you made me smile and it was great finally seeing what Catman looks like. David, I agree that talking is definitely over rated. :) (that's my excuse anyway)

Don't forget to put this in the banner signing thread too.

I really enjoyed watching this.

Shel

RicksPick

Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:58 pm

So cool that you guys got together at camp
Thanks for the look see

RicksPick

Lavallee

Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Been there, done that :woohoo:

Marc

PS Thanks Dennis for taking care of that , they are unique memories (as most memories are, I guess)

suziko

Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:16 pm

I loved that video (except for all that dilly-dallying during the signing!!)! It was so fun to see all you guys- and Shelby- and to get to hear your different voices. It looks like you all had a fabulous weekend. Wouldn't it be fun if more of us could go in 2 years?

Suzi

Lavallee

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:24 pm

suziko wrote:
I loved that video (except for all that dilly-dallying during the signing!!)! It was so fun to see all you guys- and Shelby- and to get to hear your different voices. It looks like you all had a fabulous weekend. Wouldn't it be fun if more of us could go in 2 years?

Suzi
Hi Suzi, you mentioned weekend but it was a full week, of fun

We sure hope that more people would come, a TG invasion at the Puget camp
Marc

tovo

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:33 pm

Great video. Nice to see you all looking so well and satisfied with your week. Who can say what the situation will be in two years, but I fully intend to target a trip to the USA and attend what looks to be a cracking event. I'd love to convince Shel to go over also and between us I'm certain we could do much to enhance US/Canadian/Israeli/Australian relations.

BobR

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:44 pm

I know you said videos were forbidden, so it was great we got a sneak peek to see and hear you all and your experiences at the camp.

bob

suziko

Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:14 pm

Hi Suzi, you mentioned weekend but it was a full week, of fun

A full week of fun and a Brazilian to boot. Who could say no to that? ;)

Suzi

suziko

Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:17 pm

I'd love to convince Shel to go over

Oh my gosh, me too!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic