Busking Scott McKenzie

millponddave

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:50 pm

Vanessa,

Boy, that song takes me back. When I was eighteen I threw on a backpack and hitchhiked from Colorado to San Francisco, where I lived for the next five years. It was a really great time in my life. Thanks for the trip back in time.

Dave

willem

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:57 pm

Sorry for responding so late guys, but I really appreciated and appreciate your kind comments very much!

Jay: 'Inspirational' is always a major compliment to me, so thank you very much for that!

Pierre: Thanks so much Pierre, your comments always make me smile!! And you're right, it's a song that I just.....gótta play!! ;) :P

Dave: Very glad to bring you back to some great times Dave, must have some times indeed ;) ! Thanks for checking it out, really glad that you've enjoyed it!

Thanks guys!

Ness

bazzaspain

Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:10 am

Scott was a sad loss, but the memories of that time linger in the music, well done you did a great tune proud

lueders

Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:22 am

I loved it, Vanessa!! (Where's A Big Happy Hippie Emoticon when you need it!) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Definitely late to the party. Sorry for that... I have seen this quite a few times and enjoyed it each time as much as the one before. ( That is nothing new though, I always enjoy your posts with multiple viewings.)
What a perfect performance of a perfect song.
You sang beautifully!

BobR

Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:21 am

Doing a song proud, that sure is always a big compliment to me, thanks so very much for checking it out and your kind comment, so great to read!! :)

bazzaspain wrote:
Scott was a sad loss, but the memories of that time linger in the music, well done you did a great tune proud

daryl

Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:24 am

Oooooooooooh Cori, you're the sweetest, as always!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :cheer: :cheer:

I miss you around here....hope things are well, really sweet of you to drop by, always love to read you whenever that is, and this great comment made my morning, still smiling!! :) :) :)

Thanks big guy! :kiss:

Ness

lueders wrote:
I loved it, Vanessa!! (Where's A Big Happy Hippie Emoticon when you need it!) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Definitely late to the party. Sorry for that... I have seen this quite a few times and enjoyed it each time as much as the one before. ( That is nothing new though, I always enjoy your posts with multiple viewings.)
What a perfect performance of a perfect song.
You sang beautifully!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic