Busking Vanessa

MarkM

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:12 am

Vanessa...........

Well well well. I finally crawled out from under the rock. As always its a pleasure to watch/listen to you and your guitar. As you know I just love this tuning and you made that thing sing. By going to the 17th fret there at the end totally did it for me. Thanks for sharing.

MarkM

michelew

Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:58 am

Aaaaah Mark, very glad that you crawled out from under the rock and even dropped by in here!! :) ;)

And as always, really great to read your supportive and kind comment! The 17th fret, haha, without a cutaway, it ain't easy! :laugh: But really happy you digged that!

Thanks so much Mark, hope to see you soon in a video as well, so don't crawl back! :P

Ness

MarkM wrote:
Vanessa...........

Well well well. I finally crawled out from under the rock. As always its a pleasure to watch/listen to you and your guitar. As you know I just love this tuning and you made that thing sing. By going to the 17th fret there at the end totally did it for me. Thanks for sharing.

MarkM

BigBear

Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:15 pm

Ness- beautiful song! I love to listen to you play. Thank you for sharing that with us. Just fantastic!

Cheers! :cheer:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic