thereshopeyet

Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:09 pm

Kevin

That was good for the ears...thanks.

Dermot

Craig

Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:45 am

Kevin,
I really enjoyed that! I thought your finger picking was great and your singing suits this song wonderfully. Way to go. Well done!

Craig

Lavallee

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:51 am

Hey Kevin, good to see you again, great video. great singing too (so many words to remember, ouf..) Your picking is excellent as you have showed before, I really like the crisp sound you are getting from your nails,, seems like a good investment and strategy.

Marc

dekotaj

Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:06 am

Hey Tom,

Thank you sir. And,yes the nails are the only way to go.Glade you like the outro,It's the lead that's played over the bridge section.So just stuck it at the end.Works OK.Best to you my friend,and tell miss Claire howdy from me.

Thank you Bob.I do stop back by every week or two just to see who put up a song.And been some real great stuff being put up.What you got cooking on your guitar???Would love to here it.

Dermot,Hey buddy hows thing,good I hope.As far as the nails,don't know what to really say,but try some.Not only great for finger picking.But for me,never could get a pick to hold still in my hands.So they are great for strumming also.Thank you for taking time to watch.Be good sir

Craig.Thank you sir.Would love to see what songs your working on,been a long time.Just saying,Maybe time for a video or two???Take care Craig.And thank you for the kind words.

Kevin

michelew

Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:27 pm

dekotaj wrote:
Kevin,

That was FABULOUS! Sorry it took be so long or get to the party, but now that I'm here I'm bobbin' my head and tappin' my foot and having a great time. You're playing is so smooth (the nails really do sound great) and your voice is perfect for these sorts of songs. I just love hearing it.

I really miss having you around here Kev. I miss all of your great contributions. I sure do love it when you drop is and WOW us with your playing. You put a big smile on my face.

Cute screen-saver you got there. He's got a bit of growing to do. I'm guessing he's going to be reeeeal tall, because he's going to be willing himself to grow as quickly as he can so he can play that Martin.

Thanks for the birthday wish and the gift that is seeing you play and sing. I loved it. :) :) :kiss:

Shel

tombo1230

Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:03 pm

dekotaj wrote:
Hey Tom,

Thank you sir. And,yes the nails are the only way to go.Glade you like the outro,It's the lead that's played over the bridge section.So just stuck it at the end.Works OK.Best to you my friend,and tell miss Claire howdy from me.

Kevin
Claire says howdy right back to you Kev :)

Tom N.

dekotaj

Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:44 am

Hey Miss Shell.
Thanks so much.Yes I to miss doing contributions,had a LOT of fun with Chris, Jay and Miss Claire.Even had Miss Ness do some piano.LOVED it and miss it very much.And yes Mr Abel,my handsome grand baby as a screen saver.Best I don't get started talking about him.Might never get me to shut up!!!

Tom and Claire,Thanks again.

Kevin

dennisg

Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:53 pm

Hey Kev,

If the sound that's coming from your guitar is any indication of how acrylic nails can affect tone, I can only say I'm sorry I didn't get them a lot sooner. Your playing just sounds terrific. You're a guy who looks totally in control during this song -- like you own it, like there isn't a worry in the world, like you've been performing it at open-mics for years. That must be a great feeling. Anyway, congrats on another wonderful video, Kev.

neverfoundthetime

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:19 am

Hey Kev bro! Great to see you playing again... and Gordo to boot... great stuff! Its a great breezy song and you did it justice my friend. Love the pic of your grandson and his guitar on your computer screen too. Be well bro!

dekotaj

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:37 am

Hey D,
Real nice of you to take a listen.At first with my new wonderful nails,It was a little strange to go in and ask to get just one hand done.But she is warming up to me know,all the the fills and stuff.Lisa was tell me the other day(she get her feet done there)That they have a finger nail polish that works as good.Might have to check that out.Be good my friend and tell Miss Jamie happy holidays for me(and Miss Shelby).
By the way loved the Beatles tune you did.Kinda surprised me you being a big STONES fan.

BRO.Whats up buddy
Damn Chris really miss you and Jay and I Jamming.It was great fun. Yep can't go wrong with Gordo. What a song writer. So I read that the even lovely Miss Ale was doing horse with no name.I no she won't,But that would be a real joy to watch!!!!My FRIEND best to you and Miss Ale over the Holiday season,You two be safe and have a wonderful time!

Marc.
How in the heck did I not respond to your comments.SORRY my friend.It happens when you get old and half blind.THANK you Sir.The very best to you and your family!!!!
Kev

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic