Busking 'Something'

michelew

Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:13 pm

willem wrote:
Well I had to link this video cos it uploaded again in the wrong thread and I sure choose ''something''''

for the ''something'' it is just working on songs and I noticed I have another 10.000 miles to go..

Willem, somehow I missed this. Sorry for being late.

My song, it's a pretty song isn't it, nice choice. Your playing is very relaxed in this and your progress is really nice. Your new guitar sounds sweet.

The blues bit was fun.

Thanks for posting. It is great to see what people are working on.

Shel

tovo

Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:59 pm

Willem I was a bit late to comment, sorry about that! Going really well mate, was that a big shot of whiskey at the start? I think your flow is improving, and always appreciate a little blues part also.

Den mate I missed your comment until now. Thanks buddy.

willem

Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:00 am

tovo wrote:
Willem I was a bit late to comment, sorry about that! Going really well mate, was that a big shot of whiskey at the start? I think your flow is improving, and always appreciate a little blues part also.

Den mate I missed your comment until now. Thanks buddy.

SO now you know what to take before playing/practice,,but maybe its to early in the morning for you...thx Tony..no sorry,,I must say sorry for uploading this so quick after yours..sorry..

Willem

tovo

Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:42 pm

willem wrote:

SO now you know what to take before playing/practice,,but maybe its to early in the morning for you...thx Tony..no sorry,,I must say sorry for uploading this so quick after yours..sorry..

Willem
Willem I couldn't care less about that mate please don't ever apologise for something like that. I'm not a touchy person (these days!)

tacticaltal

Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:03 pm

I, too, missed this one, Willem. Very nice and mellow on the first, and the upbeat having fun on the Blues; you could have done a bit more :) Keep sending these.

dekotaj

Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:42 am

BRAVO!!!Shel

Great tune loved it!!! And thanks for turning me on to Sophie.Best to you my friend.

Willem Bravo sir!!!!
Great work on your songs. Really enjoy watching you play.Be good my friend.

Daryl
Hey Brother,BRAVO!!!!!
I could watch you play all day, love what you do with the guitar.Wishing you and yours the very best.

Miss Claire,
Damn girl,BRAVO
Love this tune.And you know I'm a big fan.
Here is this song done by a girl NESS turned me on to.

Tony.BRAVO
First the blues and now some acoustic.Great stuff.Look forward to seeing you play and sing more songs

Kevin

sbutler

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:47 pm

Well I don't know how in the world I missed this the first time, but I am embarrassed that I did. But I've seen it now by golly, and I like it. Great job Missy. That uke suites you. I also heard something new in your voice. Those high notes didn't get away, you snatched them up, and sang them really well. That little grin at the end was special too.

All in all, I personally think this is your best yet. Your skills a surely growing and your confidence is moving right along with it.

Great Job Michelle.

michelew

Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:06 pm

Kevin - Thanks and cool videos, yep there's a couple in there that I need to finish learning too. We reserved a little bit of room left in this thread just for you. So if you get the urge to record something we'd LOVE to see it. I hope you're having fun on your blues sabbatical.

Scott - thanks! :blush: :) you're so sweet. I hope your shoulder is improving. It's been a why since we've seen something form you (unless I've missed it).

M.

dekotaj

Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:42 pm

willem

Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:00 pm

Wow Kevin,,fake nails?,,they did'nt sound fake,,, well that was something I enjoy,,thx

Willem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic