Busking 'Something'

dtaylor

Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:32 pm

Enjoyed that ver much Kevin, great playing and singing.

tacticaltal

Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:43 pm

Hi Kevin, I don't think I've come across any of your tunes before, I'm kinda new here. But I enjoyed that tune a lot. Nice work.

I've not gotten used to nails on the picking hand yet. Mine seem to always find a string to get caught up on :)

Keep sending us more.

Terry

dekotaj

Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:55 pm

Willem
Thanks my friend.Very kind of you.Just my way of saying thank for you folks putting up your vids for me and other to watch.THANKS!

Mr.Dtaylor.
Thank you sir for taking time to watch,and the kind words.Sure hope you get past your burn out point,and get back to posting more songs.

Terry.
Thank you sir.My I say I've been enjoying your video very much.It's can of hard to find my videos on site cuz I delete them after being up here for awhile.Got to bring them over from you tube and the people on this site are the only ones I care to let watch me make a fool of myself singing.People here are so kind,cant help but love the heck out of them.

Kevin

michelew

Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:35 pm

Gosh Kevin, soooooooo great to see and hear you again :cheer: ! And you're also soooooooo COOL B) ! I mean, everything, the singing, playing, even smiling while playing ;) , your intro and outro, always very enjoyable to watch your vids, THANKS for this one!!

Ness

tovo

Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:35 pm

Hey Kevin. You deserve major kudos just for learning all of those words! That is a "lyric rich" tune. Of course, I really enjoyed your version, really nice picking and that drawl of yours suits this type of tune really well. Loved it.

daryl

Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:04 pm

"One more time" (big smile) "Big finish now" (bigger smile)

I loved it Kevin! Very sweet finger picking. You look sooooo comfortable playing and singing. You've really come a long long way in your journey. I love watching you play. And I miss your smiling face. I hope you stop by a little more often. Be well my friend.

dekotaj

Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:16 pm

Thank you lovely lady.
Miss Nassa, I can only hope someday I will be able to get around this guitar as well as you.Thank you for the kind words.

Brother Tony,
Thank you sir.Yep a lot of word in there.Mr.Lightfoot is a heck of a song writer.And it should not surprise you to know that Jim Croce did a cover of this song.

Thanks you both for watching.
Kev

dekotaj

Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:23 pm

Daryl,
Thanks a bunch my friend.Those word coming from you mean a lot.A lot of love for your guitar playing.And a lot more love and respect for you as a man.It's been a real pleasure to get to know you.My life smile on you my friend!!!

Kev

tombo1230

Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:16 pm

Hi Kevin,
that song was just ace my friend, really enjoyed watching. It looked effortless with your smooth fingerpicking and the singing part looked so easy too. Good job! B) :)

False nails are really a must for fingerpicking, they make such a difference to the tone as everyone could hear. I loved the ending in particular, a nice complete finish.

Tom N.

BobR

Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:06 pm

Hi Kevin,

Real nice to see and hear you play again. Stop by more often :)

Great Job

Bob

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic