Busking Merle Haggard

MarkM

Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:07 pm

Terry,

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! First video on TG huh?????? Now where have you been hiding. That was some pretty special playing and singing. I really enjoyed that. Now that you have set the bar so high for yourself I'm really looking forward to seeing more performances from you. Thanks for sharing.

MarkM

tacticaltal

Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Vanessa: Wow, thanks for the kind words, Vanessa; coming from you it sure makes me feel great.

I'm not familiar with Muriel Anderson, but I did do a search here a couple days back and I didn't see anything on it except for some "suggested lessons"; I'll have to look again, thanks.

Mark, yeah, my first video. Everyone was prodding me on my Intro page, so I thought I'd better get in good graces :)
I gotta hang back a bit on videos, eles I won't get my pracincing in. I've so far spent more time on here listening to the great players on here that I've been neglected my studies. Even so, it's a lot of fun listening and commenting.

Thanks for the comments.

cosmicmechanic

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:09 pm

Terry, I'm a fan of this type of music ... cowboys are welcome on TG :)

Thanks for this,
Pierre

tacticaltal

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:15 pm

Thanks, Pierre ;)

tacticaltal

Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:35 am

Here it is! :)

Muriel is beyond AWESOME!!! :ohmy: The woman is absolutely amazing!!!!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... .html#song

The tab is indeed available at Muriel's site, for less than €5, so i'd say, grab it! In the lesson here at TG, Neil and she go through the arrangement together, sort of fly on the wall.

In any way, I very much enjoyed it and still play it here and there, such a piece needs to age, so it's doing just that! ;)

cheers!

tacticaltal

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:38 pm

Thanks, ness.

EDIT: after listening. That was a nice arrangement. Amazing what little fingers can do, she was just awesome.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic