Busking Johnny Rivers

michelew

Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:09 am

Have I seen Dangerman? - hmmm...that a negatory good buddy. :) before my time. Ahhh...actually Ive seen many British TV shows from the early 60s, But this one isn't ringing a bell.

Hydroman52

Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:14 pm

Wow! I’ve been back from the Dakotas for a while and this thread slipped my mind. It would be rather rude of me not to thank all of you who have been so kind as to leave comments, so, here we go . . . . .

Pierre – Batman is actually quite a normal bird. As I looked around his humble abode, I saw the bat-canoe in the rafters, the bat-bowling ball in the corner, and the bat-golf clubs near the door for a late evening midnight moonlight round. And, of course, the bat-shovel, bat-roto-tiller, bat-rake, and bat-hoe are all neatly hanging on the wall for tending the bat-garden when he returns. Thanks for watching, hope you were able to get something out of it.

Bob – Thanks for the very cool comment.

Dennis – Agreed . . . . . the mix was not the greatest. That’s usually what happens when I’m in charge. Normally, Jerry takes care of the live sound, but I somehow landed the job since we set up in the garage (er . . . bat-cave for Pierre above). I’m not very patient with this stuff. I think I just hit the record button and was so excited to get to playing music that I forgot to do a volume check. It’s probably better that way, because it’s harder to hear all my mistakes. And Johnny Rivers and Chuck Berry on the same bill, what’s not to like about that, too!

Mark – Thanks for watching, and make sure that car has an ejection seat.

Fred – Thanks to checking it out. I stole some ideas from your FOTW video for our latest version.

Chris – Thanks for watching. We always appreciate the kind words.

Michelle – For you:

Thanks again for watching,

Hydroman52

michelew

Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:52 pm

Haha! Thanks Hydro. The intro music sure is exciting and it sounds VERY dangerous. It feels really familiar too. Hmmmm...

Thanks for the time travel. :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic