Busking Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven with custom backing track

MarkM

Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 pm

Very nice job!! I quite enjoyed that performance of yours. You have a great feel for the fretboard. Thanks for sharing.

MarkM

familyman4

Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:20 pm

Very nice! The challenge we all have as a single guitarist is to play differant parts of a song that make it feel right (and complete) to us. You do a really nice job on this piece. It is very tough to get some of the lead runs in there and still keep the song flowing.

Keep up the good work!
Bart

neverfoundthetime

Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:02 am

Very nice job Sabathiel ! Lots of hard work gone into that song but even if it was take 100, it didn't look or sound laboured! Singing was excellent and as I said before, you'd be a perfect double for Rand Newman. Thanks for posting ... and maybe you can sign with your real name (maybe you already have somewhere) seeing as we've been to your house and seen your face... :-)

Chris

sabathiel

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:46 am

Thanks everyone for the comments.

Peter

BobR

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:25 pm

Peter, can I call you Peter :) That was really well done IMHO. I think your playing and sing was very good.

Thanks for sharing.

Bob

AcousticAl

Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:57 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Very nice job Sabathiel ! Lots of hard work gone into that song but even if it was take 100, it didn't look or sound laboured! Singing was excellent and as I said before, you'd be a perfect double for Rand Newman. Thanks for posting ... and maybe you can sign with your real name (maybe you already have somewhere) seeing as we've been to your house and seen your face... :-)

Chris

YES! I was trying to place who you sound like- Randy Newman for sure!!
And that's a compliment, as I think he's got a cool voice.

Great upload!

sabathiel

Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:45 pm

Yeah quite a few people has told me I sounded like Randy Newman but I didn't even know who he was until someone brought that up. I like his song "Political Science" but I can't get that backing track coz it doesn't exist on karaoke.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic