Busking A little more blues

tovo

Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:44 pm

Not really busking, but the best place to upload I think. Just wanting to share some progress.

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

BobR

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:20 pm

Hi Tony,

Thanks for sharing your progress. It's coming along nicely. B)

tombo1230

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:15 pm

Hi Tony, you are on your way to being the bluesman. There is more fluidity and confidence in your playing.

You may not see the improvement because it is a little at a time for you, but we only see or hear you occassionaly, so can see you are making real progress!

Keep up the good work. I look forward to your next video. :)

Tom N.

dtaylor

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:36 pm

Hear hear Tom, the progress is self-evident, even without hearing the audio, you can see the improvement in technique.

tovo

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:52 pm

That's really very encouraging guys thank you very much. Tom that's exactly my mindset for posting every so often. I can't really tell if there is improvement (I think there is for sure) but it's good to run it past people every so often for a 2nd opinion.

The journey continues!

willem

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:46 am

B) B) great Tony and I heard the bleus,,,you even practice faces??

B) B)

love the bleus

Willem

michelew

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:52 am

Tony,

You're progress is earth shattering. You're a different man. Whatever you're doing, keep it up.

My only comment, is that I would have loved to have heard this against a backing track of some sort.

You're doing great. I'm dead envious.

Shel

daryl

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:55 am

Enormous improvement! Way better bends (though there were some you should have choked off). Like Michele said, I'd love to hear this against a backing track. It would be way more interesting, and would show how good your timing or groove was. Also, I felt you were rushing through some of the licks (but without a backing track it's hard to really tell).

I'm so happy you include us all in your journey. Keep posting!

dennisg

Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:37 am

Definitely marked improvement. You're not clipping off notes, which makes the sustain sweeter. Very nice job, Tony. And is that a new Stratocaster I spy?

tovo

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:25 pm

dennisg wrote:
Definitely marked improvement. You're not clipping off notes, which makes the sustain sweeter. Very nice job, Tony. And is that a new Stratocaster I spy?
Yeah Den it just sort of appeared....there are Strats and Teles falling from the sky down here.

Thanks for comments everyone. Next time I upload I will definitely use a backing track as requested/suggested. Cheers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic