Busking Daryl & Willem,,,,,''norwegian wood'' collab

willem

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:37 pm

I had some fun today with putting this together,,thx Daryl,,do we need a phantom??

Sorry for some typos I think I was to excited..

Edit: this is my third editing video,,my guitar is a bit louder and more in sync,,and were its off that is me...learned a lot again..

final

daryl

Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:09 pm

Good job Willem with the editing and syncing the two videos. But your audio is too low. I can just hardly hear it. :(

willem

Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:15 pm

daryl wrote:
Good job Willem with the editing and syncing the two videos. But your audio is too low. I can just hardly hear it. :(
I thought its to low while editing and it and I gave it a bit more but not enough I guess..I have the project on the computer so I will experiment a bit more..

Any tips Daryl,,its AVS..

Willem

PS maybe I was'nt patiens enough

tombo1230

Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:27 pm

willem wrote:
daryl wrote:
I thought its to low while editing and it and I gave it a bit more but not enough I guess..I have the project on the computer so I will experiment a bit more..

Willem

Maybe you need to bump up your record level Willem for your next recording, this is the most likely reason for low sound. You obviously can boost after recording, but you boost the noise as well as the musical element of the sound that way.

Tom N.

willem

Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:56 pm

tombo1230 wrote:
willem wrote:
daryl wrote:

Willem

Maybe you need to bump up your record level Willem for your next recording, this is the most likely reason for low sound. You obviously can boost after recording, but you boost the noise as well as the musical element of the sound that way.

Tom N.
this is what I could do..

video deleted, its now on the top post

BobR

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:15 pm

Hi Guys,

Cool collaboration. Good Willem you were able to boost your volume a bit.

Bob

willem

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:23 pm

BobR wrote:
Hi Guys,

Bob

Yeah Bob,,I was thinkin I could not hear myself,,I tryed an other one 'cos I saw it could a bit more in sync..try this one..

grrrrrrrrr

daryl

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:55 pm

willem wrote:
BobR wrote:
Hi Guys,

Bob

Yeah Bob,,I was thinkin I could not hear myself,,I tryed an other one 'cos I saw it could a bit more in sync..try this one..

grrrrrrrrr

Much better Willem! Gotta love triads.

Do you ever use REAPER as your DAW (I forget)? I know you have a Boss Micro but I am not sure if you ever dabbled with REAPER.

willem

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:21 pm

daryl wrote:
willem wrote:
BobR wrote:
Hi Guys,

Bob

grrrrrrrrr

Much better Willem! Gotta love triads.

Do you ever use REAPER as your DAW (I forget)? I know you have a Boss Micro but I am not sure if you ever dabbled with REAPER.
Gotta love triads?? well I do(and you?) well I do love traids but this was just an Idea and very simple..just strumming 12&3456,,I love the way Neil uses his traids as a sort of lead but you were playing the melody already,,my idea in this was also to play it with chords with double notes in it but you can only hear it on the D chord 'cos that was the only place I did it(two A in it)..so I tryed it the way it is in the vid,,in one way I'm happy that it gives a fuller sound but in the other way I think there is to!! much!!! ringin,,my idea(with double notes) and I have to work a lot harder on it is that I think it sounds like a sitar..???

And I learned lot a with taken this chance..

I do not use reaper and the digital recorder but I should ..well I have your vid and maybe I used it for some research and learning process in reaper and the digital recorder..

Thx friend I had a lot of fun...

Willem

thereshopeyet

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Willem and Daryl

That's sure fun video, vision and sound.

:)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic