Busking Eric Clapton / Wonderful Tonight

michelew

Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:45 pm

Bart,

That was really lovely. What a beautiful gift to your wife.

Your singing and playing were both really relaxed and cool. I'd love to see what you're up to now, now that Neil has been giving you his years of experience.

Very nice.

M.

Lavallee

Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Very nice duet , Bart. Nice siging and good bends on the guitar from your son. Good fan club at the end too. Looking forward to see what will be your new video.

Marc

familyman4

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:29 pm

Thanks Ness, Michelew & Marc,

I appreciate your comments and positive feedback! You know I've been a member for 6 months now and really enjoy the site and people very much.

With this being said, and to your point Shel, you mentioned wondering what impact Neil's instruction has had on my playing. I am guilty of getting on the site, reading the forum, watching new songs that Neil posts, and not really diving into the lessons like I should. My personal thoughts so far is that I have picked up a lot of great information about theory, technique, & enjoy watching others more than I've been practicing. I need to apply what I am learning instead of just hearing it and not utilizing it.

So long story short, (might be too late for that) I need to settle in to more practice time and less fiddling around time.

Thanks again for watching & the comments!

Bart

dennisg

Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:51 am

Watching this absolutely lovely video makes me want to run out and procreate. It must be nice to have a son you can make music with, Bart. Well done on many levels.

familyman4

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:48 pm

Thanks Dennis! I wish I could help you with your procreation opportunities but I will leave that in your capable hands. Hum, that might not work :)

Anyway, yes playing music with my kids is a real thrlil for me. I'll be posting a video with my daughter singing with me as soon as I can get her home from college for a few days.

Thanks again.
Bart

willem

Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:04 am

familyman4 wrote:
Thanks Dennis! I wish I could help you with your procreation opportunities but I will leave that in your capable hands. Hum, that might not work :)

Anyway, yes playing music with my kids is a real thrlil for me. I'll be posting a video with my daughter singing with me as soon as I can get her home from college for a few days.

Thanks again.
Bart

WOW Bart...

AcousticAl

Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:00 am

Really nice upload here.

Solid singing, playing all round.

I hope to do this with my daughter one day- she's learning piano..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic