Busking Eric Clapton / Wonderful Tonight

familyman4

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:03 pm

I hope this works... I am having a heck of a time trying to get this posted.

Anyway, My son & I recorded this a couple years ago as a surprise for my wife on our anniversary. Anyway, I have been wanting / needing to post a video and this is the only one I have right now. Please excuse the fact that it might not be the high quality we are getting use to on this site. I will be buying a new video camera soon but converted this from a small tape format.

Just trying to join the fun of the rest of the TGer's busking songs for others to view.

Bart

Okay, with a little from my friends, the video is now posted a few windows down. Thanks for your help & patience!

dtaylor

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:27 pm

Thanks God we're not flying a plane here, the technical problems would do us all in. I couldn't even post a photo the other day!

willem

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:32 pm

familyman4 wrote:
I hope this works... I am having a heck of a time trying to get this posted.

Anyway, My son & I recorded this a couple years ago as a surprise for my wife on our anniversary. Anyway, I have been wanting / needing to post a video and this is the only one I have right now. Please excuse the fact that it might not be the high quality we are getting use to on this site. I will be buying a new video camera soon but converted this from a small tape format.

Just trying to join the fun of the rest of the TGer's busking songs for others to view.

Bart

EDIT: Sorry folks. Not going to work. I guess that I cannot copy a DVD file onto this site. I'll just have to wait until I get a new camera. I guess I am just a big tease. :S
Thats Pity Bart,,but we have patiens,,hope you record this soon again with your son,,its a favo of me too

goodluck..

daryl

Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:30 pm

Bart, I use WinFF to convert audio and video files to other formats. There are lots of audio & video converters out there. I'm sure others have their favorites. But see if this help: http://winff.org/html_new/

Looking forward to your uploads.

willem

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:17 am

Well I think you want the video here....

willem

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:18 am

Great job Bart and son,,,a favo of my,,thx for sharing

Willem

familyman4

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:24 am

Thanks Willem! Both for the kind words and for helping me get it moved to the correct thread...

Daryl, Thanks for the website to convert the file to AVI from my DVD.

I must say that if I am going to post video's on the site, I have to find an easier way :unsure:

Anyway, as promised, I have finally made the "Busking" scene on TG...

willem

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:40 am

Hi Bart,,maybe you can edit your first post in this thread that the video is a few post futher..

familyman4

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:46 am

Good idea. Done...

daryl

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:24 pm

Glad I could help. You have a good voice. I'm looking forward to many more uploads from you!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic