Busking Eric Clapton / Wonderful Tonight

tombo1230

Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:32 pm

Well done Bart and son. Great job all round. Bart as Willem said, you have a very nice singing voice.

Well done overcoming the technical obstacles to post your video. :)

Tom N. :)

jayswett

Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:28 pm

That was great. Time well spent with your kid, and with meaning for your bride. Loved it.

neverfoundthetime

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:19 pm

Great to see you teaming up with your son Bart and from what I could hear (not too much, unfortunately) you guys did a great job... sure would like to see an update or a new video with better quality. Doesn't have to be any thing fancy, an iPhone video would suffice. Welcome to the club! ;-)

MarkM

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:38 pm

That was great Bart & Son. It was a pleasure to listen too. Very nice vocals Bart. Can't wait to see more from you two.

MarkM

familyman4

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:34 pm

Gents, Willem, Daryl, Tom, Jayswett, neverfoundhtetime & MarkM,

Thank you for the kind words! My son & I built a lot of memories learning and practicing that song together so it would come out as well as we could do it. The end result was a big hit with my wife also :)

Anyway, as you all know, a man can't put a price on these kind of things. So the more I can enjoy music with friends and family, the more my life is enriched...

Have a great day & Thanks again!
Bart

buddy

Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:34 pm

That was really special, it is always cool to see a Father and Son playing together and what a special gift for your wife.

Bud

BobR

Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:17 pm

Bart,

Very nice that you are able to play with your son and you guys did a "wonderful" job. I'll bet your wife loved it.

Bob

cosmicmechanic

Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:25 pm

Hi Bart,
So nice to visit with you, that was perfectly charming. Your vocals were smooth as silk.
Very nice complementary guitar playing there with your bodyguard ... I'm not sure that I'd be up for an arm-wrestling match with him :P

Great to see this post !
Pierre

familyman4

Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:00 pm

Thank you for the compliments Buddy, Bob & Pierre.

Buddy, when you did your anniversary tribute for your wife a couple of months ago, I thought: "Wow, we had that idea in common" Cool! And yours was so professionally done.

Bob, yes, she really did like it. My daughter went on a nightly walk with her to get her out of the house while we set up the equipment. She was totally surprised :)

Pierre, Yea that "boy" in the video grew up even more the past couple of years. He is now a U.S. Marine and and built like a brick s..thouse. It is amazing how quickly life moves along. I miss him everyday.

Thanks again guys. I am glad you enjoyed a little piece of my world!
Bart

thereshopeyet

Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:52 pm

Aaaaaah Bart and son, I very very much enjoyed watching that!!! :cheer:

Well done and thanks for joining in on the busking-fun here at TG, it was definitely worth the wait! ;)

Ness

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic