Busking Orleans by Vanessa

MarkM

Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:45 am

Ness please excuse me while I pick myself off the floor............ Damn that was some fine playing. I don't know about the perfect take but that was just freaking awesome. I mean, really, how can you get much better than that? You really blew me away with this performance. What a way to start the week. Thank you so much for posting this.

MarkM

familyman4

Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:16 pm

Ness,

You make this look so easy that it is almost scary! I must admit that until I started learning the song last week I had no idea how difficult it would be. For some reason, I cannot pick up the speed like you have :angry:

I always enjoy your uploads and this is certainly no exception. You made me smile!

Thanks

Bart

haoli25

Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:20 pm

WOW, Nessa. Did I mention WOW?

Bill Image

sbutler

Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:00 am

MarkM: Hey Mark, how great of you to drop by! :) And how great to read your comment!!! :cheer: Am very happy that you've enjoyed it, thanks so very much!!! :cheer:

Familyman4:
Aaaah Bart, I knew you were working on this song ('level 7, here I come' :P ) and yeah, there is some practicing involved here to play it fluently and smooth and with hitting the right strings, takes time. I am so glad that it made you smile, that's really álways nice to hear, makes mé smile too, big time!!!! :) :) :) ;) Thanks Bart!

Haoli: Hey Bill!!! Haha, I read you loud and clear, absolutely LOVE the double WOW, can't ask for more!!! ;) :cheer: Thanks so much!!!!

Thanks guys, smiling smiling smiling!!! :) :) :) :) :cheer:

Ness

dennisg

Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:23 pm

Ness, you're starting to make the impossible look routine. Yeah, you're that good. This is a song I've never paid much attention to when it came on the radio, but I found your version of it be magical. I had no idea there was so much going on in the song, and I so much appreciate all the little things you do that make your version as wonderful as it is. Bravisima!

Lavallee

Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:13 am

Just a wonderful video Ness, it is a demanding chord changing and you make it easy.

Marc

neverfoundthetime

Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:25 pm

Dennis: Aaaaaah GRAZIE Den'!!!!!!!! :) :cheer: :P Always great to read your unlimited support and sweetness, means a lot, thanks so much!!!

Marc: Hey our worldtraveller, how great of you to drop by!! :) And yeah, it took some work for my fingers, but it was great to work on the song, it's such a fun song to play. Thanks Marc!!

Thanks guys!

Ness

carzan

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:58 am

I am new to the site and after watching this I now have a new Hero! Wow! I have now watched this Several times. Simply amazing!

deuce01

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:45 am

Very nice guitar work and vocals. That was fun to watch.

TGCheryle

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:45 am

Carzan: Well you certainly made the start of my day réally good and smiling!! WOW, what a great and kind comment, absolutely appreciate it, so thank you VERY much!!! Oh and welcome to the site! Make sure you introduce yourself, I'm sure other members would like to meet you too! ;)

Deuce: Thanks for checking in Pat, really glad that you've enjoyed it!!! :) :)

Thanks guys!

Ness

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic