Busking chatroom

willem

Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:25 am

HOW do you get in the life chatbox....

EDIT:: IF you clicked on the chat room button and the page is white,,well click again on the chat room button..

I am glad I put this up 'cos I had a big laugh,,the links after viewing this video brought me back to an old upload,,I even don't know how old this is,,what I do know is I am a bit older NOW!!!

daryl

Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:20 am

Willem, That was great! Like I've said before your playing has improved GREATLY. I'm very impressed. The only comment I'd make is that you're playing the G chord too long. I think you've got an extra measure there. Now you're got to play the other part of your duet.

willem

Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:24 am

daryl wrote:
Willem, That was great! Like I've said before your playing has improved GREATLY. I'm very impressed. The only comment I'd make is that you're playing the G chord too long. I think you've got an extra measure there. Now you're got to play the other part of your duet.
Yeah,,its an old upload and full with faults,,thx Daryl and I make it a project on my own...

Willem

daryl

Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:25 am

How old it that video? I don't think I ever saw it before. But maybe I have and have forgotten (like I often do).....

willem

Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:52 am

daryl wrote:
How old it that video? I don't think I ever saw it before. But maybe I have and have forgotten (like I often do).....

two years a go,I checked. maybe the begining from the buskings threads..

daryl

Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:10 am

WOW. I imagine you're even better now!!!! Looking forward to your duet.

tacticaltal

Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:42 pm

Willem, Per your Chat Room comments: HCTS, HOTRS, and Always On My Mind, as well as Brown Eyed Girl, Come Monday, Under The Double Eagle (Roy Clark) and Vincent (Chet Atkins)

Whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

willem

Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:22 am

tacticaltal wrote:
Willem, Per your Chat Room comments: HCTS, HOTRS, and Always On My Mind, as well as Brown Eyed Girl, Come Monday, Under The Double Eagle (Roy Clark) and Vincent (Chet Atkins)

Whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

WHEEEEEEEEEEEW,,I picked up ''always on my mind'' 'cos your review and its a nice song,,,Vincent ,Chet Atkins?? I look it up..

Willem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic