Busking Jason Mraz by Vanessa

michelew

Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:25 pm

Haha, got it Dermot!!! :laugh: :)

Very glad you think so!! ;)

thereshopeyet wrote:
Outstanding Vanessa !

So you've moved on from Sound of Silence too Beautiful Noise !

Dermot

:laugh: :laugh:

familyman4

Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:15 am

Hello Ness,

I've been away for a while so I just had the opportunity to watch this post. Beautiful job!!! It looks like it would be hard to set still while playing this one. ;)

Keep them coming, I love what you do!!!

Bart

dennisg

Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:43 pm

Nessa,

I'm running out of ways to tell you how much I love your performing. Your playing, as always, is crisp, flawless, and seemingly effortless. About the only thing that surprised me was your vocals, and the only reason I'm surprised is by your range -- from tenor to alto. As my own range continues to narrow, I marvel at what you're able to do vocally.

Except for "I'm Yours," I really don't know Jason Mraz, but I love this song and appreciate you bringing it to my attention.

I don't like to compare the songs you choose to record with others you've done, but this song belongs on any Nessa's Greatest Hits CD. I'd be the first in line to buy it.

MarkM

Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:59 pm

Ness,

Just a beautifully played and sung song. I could listen to you all day. Great job and thanks for sharing!!!

MarkM

carzan

Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:16 am

O.M.G.!

Really really really great cover!!!

deuce01

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:37 am

WOW..that was awesome. Played and sang very well. B)

tombo1230

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:13 am

Sorry for checking in late guys, but I haven't enjoyed reading your comments any less though! :cheer:

Familyman: Aaaah Bart you're so very kind, I always love to read your comments, truly appreciate it!!! Hope everything is well for you, thanks again!!

Dennis: Gosh I'm running out of words too..... :blush: :blush: .....but I hear everything you're saying and it's awesome to hear, can't deny that :cheer: B) :cheer: !!!!!Thanks Den! :kiss:

MarkM: Hi Mark, thanks so much for dropping by and the support and what a sweet comment too!!! :) :cheer: :) Much appreciated, thanks!!!!!

Carzan: Hey Jay, there you are again! ;) ! Really really really pleased to hear that you've enjoyed it!!!! :cheer: :cheer: Like I said in the other thread, you sure made my day, THANKS!!

Deuce: Aaaah love the WOW B) !!! Thank you very much Pat, really very glad you liked it!!

Thanks guys, you're all great!! :) :) :)

Ness

carzan

Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:42 pm

I think I've watched this about a thousand times! Absolutely love it! I'm going to start working on this one and maybe by next summer I can play it and just hum the high parts! :woohoo:

TGNesh

Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:21 am

Gosh Jay....... :blush: .....NO better way to start my day by reading such a comment!!! :cheer: :cheer: That's just SO kind of you to say! :) :)

Hum the high parts, haha, yeah I understand, he has quite a range, or just keep it an octave down like the first half of the song! ;)

Anyway, BIG smile here, thanks so much Jay, just loved to read it!! :woohoo:

Ness

carzan wrote:
I think I've watched this about a thousand times! Absolutely love it! I'm going to start working on this one and maybe by next summer I can play it and just hum the high parts! :woohoo:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic