Busking new toys - joys

michelew

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:30 pm

dekotaj wrote:
Music Junkie wrote:
Damn...... B)

You may come to think of Sue as that drug dealer who gives you the first sample for free, so you get hooked...... ;)

J
I should no better then to read these comment while I'm drinking my tea.Suzie as a drug dealer :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
YEP the first thing i thought of when I first seen her.Drug dealer :silly: :silly:
Good one Junkie :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, guess I should clean up this mess now.

Kev
Hey Kev, the image of you losing it and spraying your tea out made me grin. :) I think MJ was referring to my Sue rather than our Suzi, but the image is equally ridiculous. :)

michelew

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:39 pm

Well it seems that my Sue has some fans amongst you. :) she does know how to spoil me. It's very nice. I'm a lucky woman.

Bill - well you put a big grin on my face too. That's for sure. :blush: :) :) Nancy definitely knows how to rock. There's LOTS I can learn from her. Thanks!

Suzi - WOW! hearing that from you warms my heart. You're a sweetie. Sure you can borrow Sue. But you have to come here. :) :P :)

Scott - Thanks! So add piercing to the list eh? Do you have to be able to see them? :P

Thanks again.

Shel

sbutler

Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:44 pm

michelew wrote:
Well it seems that my Sue has some fans amongst you. :) she does know how to spoil me. It's very nice. I'm a lucky woman.

Bill - well you put a big grin on my face too. That's for sure. :blush: :) :) Nancy definitely knows how to rock. There's LOTS I can learn from her. Thanks!

Suzi - WOW! hearing that from you warms my heart. You're a sweetie. Sure you can borrow Sue. But you have to come here. :) :P :)

Scott - Thanks! So add piercing to the list eh? Do you have to be able to see them? :P By no means do you show them to the public, just your immediate TG family and THATS IT!

Thanks again.

Shel

michelew

Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:07 am

sbutler wrote:
By no means do you show them to the public, just your immediate TG family and THATS IT!
I guess there's no point mentioning a pierced belly-button if I'm not going to include it in the video then. :)

sbutler

Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:53 pm

michelew wrote:
sbutler wrote:
By no means do you show them to the public, just your immediate TG family and THATS IT!
I guess there's no point mentioning a pierced belly-button if I'm not going to include it in the video then. :)
Well Michele, when your rockin the stadium with that Strat behind your head, I suppose we could see the belly button jewels if the shirt is just right. B)

michelew

Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:53 pm

Haha! Excellent point Scott! :) :) :)

dekotaj

Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:27 pm

michelew wrote:
dekotaj wrote:
Music Junkie wrote:
Damn...... B)

You may come to think of Sue as that drug dealer who gives you the first sample for free, so you get hooked...... ;)

J
I should no better then to read these comment while I'm drinking my tea.Suzie as a drug dealer :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
YEP the first thing i thought of when I first seen her.Drug dealer :silly: :silly:
Good one Junkie :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, guess I should clean up this mess now.

Kev
Hey Kev, the image of you losing it and spraying your tea out made me grin. :) I think MJ was referring to my Sue rather than our Suzi, but the image is equally ridiculous. :)
Yep,Right after I hit the submit button I got it.
But as I was reading it,I was thinking(get me in trouble) of suzie at her rock camp.And that's what got some of us HOOKED on the elec.guitar stuff.

Kev

michelew

Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:41 pm

That Suzi, she SURE is an inspiration. :) What a trend setter. She's not afraid to give anything a go and always does it with style. I'm a fan too. :)

heyjoe

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:53 pm

That's a lovely new guitar you have there Michele, glad you're having fun with it.

While connecting to a laptop and trying out amps and effects is good fun, nothing beats the adrenalin high of standing next to a good valve amplifier turned up loud, and striking a chord, be warned though, its addictive :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm a fender guy through and through, so I'd recommend an old fender amp, or a reissue model, but it all depends upon the sound you are looking for.
Good luck with your new addiction, it's a lot of fun

Joe

michelew

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:01 pm

Thanks Joe. That sounds like good advice. And I'm sure you're right. I imagine that feeling the vibrations in your body is a rush all by itself. Hmmmm.... Apartment living, new neighbour... :) I discovered Sue's tolerance limit when I tried a djembe, I suspect an amped guitar might just fit into that basket too, especially one at FUN volume. :)

But, I'll definitely check out Fender amps if I do decide to get one.

Thanks.

M.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic