Busking new toys - joys

cosmicmechanic

Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:02 pm

Michele, seems you're on a roll these days :)
Since you seem to be open to suggestions, how about a nice "can't miss it" tattoo you can flaunt in your future grunge and eventually acid-rock uploads?
I'll refrain from insisting too much that you get the spiky orange hair ... even I know when I'm pushing it :silly:

Very happy for you, this is really music !
Pierre

BobR

Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:36 pm

Michele,

Not sure how I missed this but it was way COOOOOOOL ! You've got quite a stable of AXES going there. :woohoo:

Thanks for the rockin' look

Bob

neverfoundthetime

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:02 am

Michele the axe queen! Too cool girl! Loved those licks and you look so at home with your Strat already. Great idea on the licks thread. Keep it low slung ;-).

michelew

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:14 am

Thanks guys. :)

Pierre - Thanks! So let me get this straight (which is against my nature of course), you're suggesting more skin (inked), spiky hair (orange). Well there is a tattooist in the family, so I guess I could get a family discount on a BIG tat to add to my collection. Spiky, well my hair does that all by itself if I don't plaster it down? It's very thick and determined (well like me sometimes :) ). You should see my brother's, he has a flat-top. If you tipped him upside down you could sweep the floor. But, ooooorange? Are you serious!!? Have you seen my complexion? :) orange is NOT my colour. :) thanks...I am feeling sort of cheeky so you never know. Thanks

Bob - thanks I'm glad you liked it. Yep I'm a lucky woman. Steel-string, classical, electric, acoustic bass, ukulele - that does sound like a bunch of axes. But, is stable the collective term for axes? Perhaps a chop of axes, or a hack. Thanks. :)

Chris - Hey Chris. Cool is OK by me. :) low strung you say, like a sporran. :). I'm glad you liked it.

Shel

neverfoundthetime

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:29 am

Bob - thanks I'm glad you liked it. Yep I'm a lucky woman. Steel-string, classical, electric, acoustic bass, ukulele - that does sound like a bunch of axes. But, is stable the collective term for axes? Perhaps a chop of axes, or a hack. Thanks. :)
How to confuse a guitarist: Line up a row of axes and tell him to take his pick! :woohoo:

dekotaj

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:15 am

Music Junkie wrote:
Damn...... B)

You may come to think of Sue as that drug dealer who gives you the first sample for free, so you get hooked...... ;)

J
I should no better then to read these comment while I'm drinking my tea.Suzie as a drug dealer :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
YEP the first thing i thought of when I first seen her.Drug dealer :silly: :silly:
Good one Junkie :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, guess I should clean up this mess now.

Kev

haoli25

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:50 am

Shel, you're a WILD WOMAN!! Thank you for the huge silly grin I have on my face now. Your video was great. I think you are ready to add the 'Nancy Wilson Leg Kick' and become the ultimate Rocker Chic. :) :)

Any chance that TG could borrow Sue to counsel others on the proper gifts to give guitar players?? :P :P

Have fun with that beautiful new guitar.

Bill

suziko

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:30 pm

Shel,

Girlfriend, you ROCK!!! That is so cool and you look uber-cool playing an electric. I LOVE the color of that guitar and, really, you can't go wrong with a Strat!!! What a fabulous birthday present!!! Can I borrow Sue for a while?

I loved seeing and hearing that. How much fun!!!

Suzi

sbutler

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:47 pm

Well Look at you. The rocker chick. Now You'll have to get some really cool piercings and a lot of tat's.

The sad part here is that your leaving me in the techno dust. I didn't know your Ipad could help you make those kinds of noise.

Great Job Michele
Scott

michelew

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:27 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
How to confuse a guitarist: Line up a row of axes and tell him to take his pick! :woohoo:
Haha! And some strange looks if they're also a Dutchie. ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic