Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Hey Rock Chic

So cool and so impressed
Is there anything you carnt pick up and play
You had me smiling with joy :)

RicksPick

MarkM

Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:43 pm

Michele Wow that was alot of fun to watch. I had no idea about the bass either. Nice work on that. Well you have the musical world at your fingertips now. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. This will be tough to beat. Thanks for sharing. Big smiles here!!!!!

MarkM

thereshopeyet

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:15 pm

Michelle

Your electric ! :woohoo:
Great job.

:)

Dermot

michelew

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:43 pm

Hey thanks guys. :)

Rick - thanks! Well you've definitely made me smile. Cool is good. :) you never know what you're capable of until you give it a good go. Right? I haven't done anything that you're not equally capable of doing once you get the right strings under your fingers and some time to get to know them. It's all just fretting strings and slight differences in how they're played.

Mark - Thanks! I had a heap of fun. You'd LOVE it if you haven't tried it already. Hmmm...maybe my memory is failing me but I can't remember seeing you on one yet. The bass, now THAT is huge fun too. I actually got it for myself for my last birthday. Actually I should be more progressed on it, but I've been trying to spread the free time I have between too many instruments. You'd love the bass too. They do open up new worlds for me. It's fun being able to support yourself. If only I could play drums too. :)

Dermot - haha! Thanks.

By the way I have to say that I would never have thought of playing Nirvana, but gee I had a heap of fun doing it. It was nice to be given a nudge out of my comfort zone. And we'll... You never know when someone will ask you to join a Rock band right? :)

So Nessa thanks for motivating me to try new stuff. Cool fun. :)

Shel

tacticaltal

Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:47 pm

some pretty fancy stuff there, young lady :) One day I, too, will get a pretty toy to love on :D

tombo1230

Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:26 am

That's one beautiful guitar! I wish you well to play it. You certainly rocked out on your new instrument. B)

Ok so what's going to be next Shel? A Dobro or a mandolin? or have you got those as well? LOL! :laugh:

I look forward to your next upload, that was a surprise this time around. :huh: :dry: :laugh:

Tom N.

AcousticAl

Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:57 am

Hey there Michele,

Congrats on the new acquisition, and I enjoyed your demo.
Who knew that inside you had a grunge-rocker just waiting to burst on the scene!

And also a happy belated to you as well.

Cheers!

michelew

Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:27 pm

Thanks guys. :)

Terry - Fancy? Haha! Thanks. Actually one of the reasons Ness suggested these pieces is because they sound good without too much work. It is a fun toy. Well a toy it isn't, but it does make me feel a bit like a big kid. I guess I should show that next time. :) if you get yourself a new 'toy' we DEFINITELY want to see it. Thanks.

Tom - she is a beauty isn't she. What's next? Haha! Well I definitely have enough to keep me busy. I might need to invest in a new house first. I'm running out of room to show them off. :). What's next project-wise? It's a secret. Thanks.

Al - Thanks and thanks. What you mean you hadn't pictured me playing grunge before? :P

Music Junkie

Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:30 pm

Damn...... B)

See, I told you that you were a YOUNG lady....... You can't be old and play Nirvana..... :woohoo: :silly:

That was a real treat.... :)

Consider this your official warning. You may come to think of Sue as that drug dealer who gives you the first sample for free, so you get hooked...... ;)
Remember that pesky little disease that we have all talked about.....G.A.S...... Well, you will find a whole new strain has opened up. It is super fun to mess with different amps and effects. It is almost limitless what you can do. Congrats on the new acquisition!

J

michelew

Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:38 pm

Hey MJ!

Smiling here. :) :) :). Actually I've been spending time channelling the 14 year old in me. Re amps and pedals, luckily I can explore a huge range of amps and pedals now via GarageBand and other applications I run on my iPad. Geeesh it would cost a small fortune to do it for real I'm sure. I'm already spending time playing with them, so I need to not get too distracted. That's the most significant potential expense, time. I'm glad you liked it. Thanks. :)

Shel

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic