Busking Willie Nelson

tacticaltal

Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:07 pm

Always On My Mind

My second attempt at this. Let me know what you think.

I tried to speed it up so I could get it in at (3:00), but I don't know if I did it.

This is about as close as I can get it so far, so let me know what you think. :)

Oh, I already said that :D

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

daryl

Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:13 pm

Oh no. Where's the end????? Lovely playing and singing. Does your video recorder have a 3 minute limit? We've gotta get that fixed!!!!!

tacticaltal

Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:23 pm

d

tacticaltal

Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:24 pm

daryl wrote:
Oh no. Where's the end????? Lovely playing and singing. Does your video recorder have a 3 minute limit? We've gotta get that fixed!!!!!
you ain't heard it yet, daryl :)

If I go over 3:00 it cutd off.

daryl

Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:40 pm

Oh no. Not again. Where's the ending?????? Love you voice Terry (perfect for this song). But why does the video stop at 3 minutes? Is there a limit in your recorder? Or is your upload limited somehow? We've gotta get that fixed!!!!!

BobR

Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Hi Terry,

Well I was really enjoying that and all of a sudden ................. :ohmy: Really odd that it just ends.

I hope we get to hear it to the end

Bob

tacticaltal

Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:09 pm

daryl wrote:
Oh no. Not again. Where's the ending?????? Love you voice Terry (perfect for this song). But why does the video stop at 3 minutes? Is there a limit in your recorder? Or is your upload limited somehow? We've gotta get that fixed!!!!!
daryl, I don't know what's up with it ending, but all of mine have done that when I go over 3:00. Or, maybe it's the size of the file, but I'm under the 200MB they list as the MAX.

Bob, thank you.

tacticaltal

Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:14 pm

Well, here's the intro, and the lead for this, just to see if I can do it without going all the way through. This is how it is supposed to go, I think.

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

willem

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:27 am

Well Terry,,I think its well done and you have work out the tips you got from your review,,,I really must nail this tune too..

Wish I could help with the recording issues,,if I look by my self I don't record on the highest settings,,when I do that its also cutting off sometimes and says ''not enough space on the computer...

Willem

daryl

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:57 am

tacticaltal wrote:
daryl wrote:
daryl, I don't know what's up with it ending, but all of mine have done that when I go over 3:00. Or, maybe it's the size of the file, but I'm under the 200MB they list as the MAX.

Bob, thank you.
What are you using as your video recorder? Do you get any sort of message like "video recording has stopped automatically"? What sort of computer are you using (PC or MAC) and how much disk space is available?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic