Busking Doc Watson

dekotaj

Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:26 am

tacticaltal wrote:
dekotaj wrote:
tacticaltal wrote:
Lynn, it sounded really good. I hope you can get the uploading done. As far as the .mov, if I recall correctly, that it was an accepted file. Maybe you could try uploading with the mov anyway, if you haven't done so yet. Ignore what it says, or doesn't say, about the file types.

~terry
It might work for you,never has for me.It dose say it will accept mov. But after several try I just stopped trying to down load stuff and just paste and copy from you-tube.But good luck with it.

Kevin
Kevin,

I've never tried to upload a .mov. I have, however, been uploading .wav thought it doesn't include that as a possible file. It uploads anyway. That's all I was saying.

~terry
Got ya Terry, I was saying good luck with it.

Kev

MarkM

Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:54 pm

Lynn,

Welcome. It was great to see and hear your first video. I loved it in both time signatures. Very well played. I'm looking forward to seeing more from you when you get a chance. Thanks for sharing.

MarkM

thereshopeyet

Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:33 pm

Hi Lynn,

Was great watching your video again, you sure are at ease with your guitar and I think you got it down pretty well!

I think you said that you joined the site in order to improve your playing, so if I may so, my feedback would be, pay a little more attention to the timing. You do just fine in general, especially when playing the travispicking (alternating bassnotes along with the melody), but when you get to those chordruns (not sure what to call it) it throws your timing off a bit.

And like they say: Timing is everything! ;)

Thanks for sharing your playing with us! :)

Vanessa

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic