Busking Everly Brothers

tgjameela

Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Hey TG-friends!

It’s been quite a while since my friend Corina and I got together to make some music and record a video, but this evening we were finally able to sit down and just play and sing this, that, whatever. We do like to sing in harmonies, so no better choice than the Everly Brothers right?! :cheer: I loved to listen to those guys during my childhood, I always thought the harmonies were so fascinating!

Usually I sing the harmonies, but this one time Corina thought she might be up to the task and well, I think she did pretty well! ;)

Anyway, here we are, just sharing a fun evening, full of laughter, music and a líttle bit of red wine! :laugh: :P

Hope you’ll enjoy!

Cheers all,

Ness

I'll let you in on a secret, but Daryl came to visit as well and added his bassmagic, definitely worth to listen to 'Let it be me' agáin!! :P

michelew

Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:29 pm

Hey Nessa,

I've had a @$€##%£#$& morning, but that was like warm, sunny waves of love washing away all of the stress.

That was really beautiful.

THANKYOU!!!

Love

Shel

: :kiss:

Lavallee

Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:34 pm

Ness and Corina, that was beautiful, very nice voices for the both of you and Corina' s harmonies were perfect. Ness you need to keep Corina' s glass full, it looked empty at the end of the video.

Marc

dtaylor

Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:52 pm

Beautiful Ness, must be great to have a singing partner like Corina to add a new dimension to your songs.

Just wanted to say also that your version of Fields of Gold was very useful as a guide to learning the song, your fingerings too made a lot of sense, very economical.
It's also a fabulous rendition.

Dean

tombo1230

Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Ness and Corina, that was just beautiful. I really enjoyed that. :)

Your voices, the harmonies, the guitar playing, everything was perfect.

I loved the original, I loved your version just as much. Well done! B)

daryl

Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:30 pm

As Kevin would say...BRAVO!

Wow. Nice. Lovely.

"Let It Be Me"......beautiful.

Encore! Encore! Encore!

tovo

Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:40 pm

Oh my. I think I have officially run out of ways to describe how your videos make me feel...

Corina like Ness you radiate beauty in your every expression. You both sing beautifully and your voices compliment perfectly.

Two beautiful Dutch tulips to brighten my day. Thank you both so very much.

snipe

Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:43 am

Iam envious, Truly.. really nice! Carry on!
Mike

willem

Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:21 am

Beautiful,,I think this song is a favo from anybody,,this song is played to dead on weddings I think..

I love everything done in the video and gives for me a very new light on the song,,

Willem

PS,Corina,,je krijgt niets daar,,ik zag ook niet echt je rode wangetjes!!

neverfoundthetime

Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:59 am

Heavenly voices ! Very nice ladies, thank you for the brightness on a dull morning.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic