Busking Everly Brothers

Yamaha48

Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:51 am

Hi Nes And Corina.
Yeh music from the good old day's.
Don and Phil,i have a double album from him.
Romantic with a clas of wine,playing and singing hahaa
Thanks for sharing.

cheers Anton

willem

Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:07 am

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) !! You get the point???! :P

Michele: Ai, so sorry to hear you had %#^#%@$-morning Shel :( , but really happy that we could cheer it up a little!! :cheer: You're SO WELCOME! ;) :kiss:

Marc: Haha, yeah I'm a terrible host!! :laugh: Great to hear you've enjoyed Marc, thanks for the support! :)

Dean: Thanks so much Dean! And yeah you're right, it's great to have musical friends around me, I'm lucky for that matter! Also appreciate your comment on Fields of Gold, I definitely do go for 'economical' fingerings, although Neil wouldn't advice the thumb-thing. Still for me it's really easy to use it, so I might as well do so, right?! ;) Thanks Dean!

Tombo: Hey Tom, all just great to hear, perfect? Définitely great to hear!!! B) B) :cheer: Thanks so much Tom, always appreciate your supportive comments, say hi to Claire for me! :)

Daryl: Haha, just LOVE yóur bravo as well Daryl!! Well considering the added bass I'm quite convinced that you liked it! :cheer: Your track sounds just AWESOME :woohoo: ! I'll remember to invite you next time as well, thanks!!!!:P Yes, along with some red wine! ;)

Tony: Gosh, HUGE smiles over here!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :blush: :blush: Thanks SO much my friend, officially out of words as well! :P :kiss:

Snipe: Hey mr. Cool-guitarplaying B) ;) ! Thanks for dropping by and for the comment!!! :)

Willem: Haha, Willem, jíj hebt r door!!!! :laugh: :laugh: Thanks Willem, very glad you liked it!!!

Chris: Aaaah, so good to hear that it brightened your morning Chris!! :cheer: Thank you!!

Kevin: Hahaha! You cracked me up with that one Kev'!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Ooooooh how I wish you were here too, would be awesome to say the least! Thanks so much sweet Handsome! :kiss:

Dennis: %#^#%#$@!!! Totally running out of words here....... :blush: THANK YOU!!! :cheer: :kiss:

TO BE CONTINUED!!!! :silly:

dekotaj

Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:14 am

daryl wrote:
dekotaj wrote:
BRAVO!!!BRAVO!!!!BRAVO!!!!

When I watch this video I was thinking something was missing?So let me see,A great song,GREAT vocals,as always fantastic guitar playing,some wine and Two lovely looking woman.O yes I remember what was missing. ( ME ) HA HA!!!!Great job ladys

Kev
Hey Kevin, I was there! It was great fun. Sorry you couldn't make it.

I don't know why Vanessa didn't want to put up THIS video (she was probably mad because I wouldn't show my face or entire body for that matter). Anyway, I hope she doesn't mind that I put this up. Hopefully, she'll invite YOU next time!

So let me see if I got this straight.First Suzi has a party and I don't get invited (by the way suz,I see the Packer won, BOO! BOO!)Just Cori.Now Nessa has a party and Daryl was there.OK that's it I don't show my face on anymore Vids.So this is the way life is when you become a old fat man. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kev

cosmicmechanic

Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:21 am

lueders wrote:
... I've always kinda thought the Everly Brothers are way underrated. (At least I think so.)
I second that !

Vanessa, another play-along lesson from you, that's a gift !

I didn't realize until today that beautiful singing can make my ears wiggle in different directions simultaneously,
but then ... maybe I just have big ears :silly:

Oh, and Daryl's bass is real cool too.

Thanks ! Lovely !
Pierre

AcousticAl

Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:38 am

Great way to start my day.
Thanks for sharing!!

tombo1230

Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:21 pm

nesh16041972 wrote:

Tombo: Hey Tom, all just great to hear, perfect? Définitely great to hear!!! B) B) :cheer: Thanks so much Tom, always appreciate your supportive comments, say hi to Claire for me! :)
H Ness, it just so happens that Claire was over tonight and we were playing guitar and singing for a few hours, so much fun! :) :)

Claire was trying to teach me how to harmonise with her...........On my part I think it was more harm than harmony, but it was a good laugh! :laugh: This stuff comes easy to her.

Anyway, before she left I showed her your video and she said wow! lots of work there to get it sounding so great! She then explained how she would go about working out where the harmonies would go in a song, just as you girls probably did. Long story short..........I appreciate a little more what you girls delivered here with this beautiful song. B) :)

Tom N.

BobR

Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:58 am

Vanessa / Corina,

What can I say, Just Beautifully done. :) :) :)

Bob

familyman4

Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:32 am

Hello girls,

I am a little late to the party but wanted to comment on how much I enjoyed this video! You did a superb job with the vocals and the guitar rythm.

Having a fun evening with some guitar, a little wine & great friends is a great way to spend time. I could tell you were having a fun time and appreciate you sharing with the rest of us.

Sounds great & keep them coming please...
Bart

lueders

Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:53 am

SButler: Aah getting better eh?!! :cheer: Very happy you think so Scott! Thanks for dropping by and share in the fun!! ;)

Dermot: Hahaha! And thát is a brilliant picture!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thanks Dermot, wish you all the best as well! :)

Buddy: Ah, so happy to put a smile on your face, that álways works for me, thanks so much Bud!

Cori: Heeeeey my friend, how great of you to drop by, I miss you around here! :( ...Thanks so much for your sweet comment, always such a pleasure to read, thanks!!

Terry: Ooooooooooh Terry!!!!! :blush: You sweet man, haha, gosh yeah you´re really sweet!!! :blush: :silly: THANK YOU!! :kiss:

Catman: Thank you!!!! That´s just great to read, thank for dropping by!

Anton: Hey Anton! You´re right, music from the good old days, I love it! Very glad you liked it as well, thanks and cheers to you! :) :)

Kevin: Haha, Kev´!!! You must knów how much we love you!! :kiss: Funny man!! :laugh: :laugh:

Pierre: Haha, your comment made me laught out loud! :laugh: Well nothing new there, they often do! ;) Thank you very much Pierre, really appreciate it and very glad you´ve enjoyed it, thanks again! (wish you had taken a picture of those ears, haha! :laugh: )

ElectricAl: Thanks Al, it´s always nice to add to the start of people´s days, in a good way that is, haha! Thanks!! :)

Tom: Your evening sounds lovely Tom ánd funny, ´more harm than harmony´, hahaha! :laugh: No, i hear you. I have actually no idea why it comes naturally to some people and vice versa. I guess I´m lucky for that matter and Claire is as well. You just hear it, no questions asked! :cheer: Thanks again Tom!! :) :)

Bob: I hear you Bob! ;) Thank you so much, love it that you think so!! :cheer:

Familyman: Hey Bart! Yes you´re so right, spending an evening like that is just really really great!! And it´s also true that it is much fun to be able to share it here on TG. All you folks are just AMAZINGLY supportive for that matter! :cheer: Anyway, thanks so much for your comment, it´s always nice to read you!! :) :)

Thanks so much all, like I said, you´re all great!! :woohoo: :kiss:

Ness

suziko

Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:45 pm

Ness and Corina,

Well, ladies, that was truly beautiful. I always love the songs you two do together, not only because you sound fabulous, but because there's always such nice chemistry between the two of you. It's clear that there is a lot of love there and it makes it really enjoyable to watch the two of you perform together! That was a real treat for all of us so thank you for letting us have a glimpse into what must have been a great night of music for the two of you!

Suzi

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic