Busking Everly Brothers

dekotaj

Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:14 pm

BRAVO!!!BRAVO!!!!BRAVO!!!!

When I watch this video I was thinking something was missing?So let me see,A great song,GREAT vocals,as always fantastic guitar playing,some wine and Two lovely looking woman.O yes I remember what was missing. ( ME ) HA HA!!!!Great job ladys

Kev

dennisg

Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:28 pm

Totally, completely, absolutely, unequivocally lovely. Part of what I really enjoy about your performances is that you two have such different voices from each other, yet they blend together perfectly.

If you guys haven't done any performing in public, you might want to give that some thought.

sbutler

Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:03 pm

Well now, it just keeps gettin better don't it? That was as much fun to watch as you all had with the wine. Well maybe not, but it was great.

Scott

daryl

Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:05 pm

dekotaj wrote:

When I watch this video I was thinking something was missing?So let me see,A great song,GREAT vocals,as always fantastic guitar playing,some wine and Two lovely looking woman.O yes I remember what was missing. ( ME ) HA HA!!!!Great job ladys

Kev
Hey Kevin, I was there! It was great fun. Sorry you couldn't make it.

I don't know why Vanessa didn't want to put up THIS video (she was probably mad because I wouldn't show my face or entire body for that matter). Anyway, I hope she doesn't mind that I put this up. Hopefully, she'll invite YOU next time!

thereshopeyet

Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Vanessa and Corina

That's a brilliant fun video.

buddy

Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:05 pm

Just got home from the mountains and saw this clip and it put a big smile on my face !

michelew

Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:22 am

daryl wrote:
dekotaj wrote:

Kev
Hey Kevin, I was there! It was great fun. Sorry you couldn't make it.

I don't know why Vanessa didn't want to put up THIS video (she was probably mad because I wouldn't show my face or entire body for that matter). Anyway, I hope she doesn't mind that I put this up. Hopefully, she'll invite YOU next time!

Some people! :) They just can't keep away from a good party. :) This was a great excuse to listen to this fabulous post again. It made me smile BIG time.

Daryl I liked your bass...cheeky man! :P

lueders

Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:37 am

Beautiful!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Your voices sound SO nice together. I had almost forgotten how nice.
GREAT JOB!!

I always loved this song. And honestly, I've always kinda thought the Everly Brothers are way underrated. (At least I think so.)

Anyways very, very Cool!

tacticaltal

Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:50 am

Good Lord this was just perfect, except that I, like Kevin, am so p!###( that I wasn't there!! :(

You two are lovely together, and we need more. MORE!, I say!

Ness, the double (or triple) strum on that (don't know what to call it in "guitar lingo") was fabulous. You're voice is GREAT! The range you have just melts me to my knees. You need to be making money, lady, and I'm serious!

Well, you KNOW that I can go on and on, but I'll give you a reprieve, for now.

Excellent job, Both of You! :cheer:

~terry

PS) Did I mention that I'd like to hear more from you two? :)

Catman

Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:08 am

Fantastic!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic