Busking Everly Brors

tvarga

Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:52 am

That was really fun ... and great singing too!!
-Tom

tombo1230

Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:17 am

I really enjoyed watching this. :)

Tom N.

dennisg

Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:23 am

Terrific! One of my favorite tunes. Thanks for posting this.

villisca

Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:48 am

I loved it :cheer:

AcousticAl

Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:14 pm

Hey Hydro & Bassman Jerry!

Really enjoyed that. I think jamming with you two would be a blast!
(and I love that room you jam in too!)

Thanks for sharing.

Hydroman52

Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:07 pm

Wow, I’ve really been neglecting my replying to all the nice folks who have commented here. Actually, I have been busy with other stuff and have mostly only been able to make quick posts and log in to monitor the basics of what is going on in the forum.

First off . . . .

Thanks to Daryl, Scott, Shel, Willem, John, Kev, Bob, Tony, Chris, Tom, Tom N, Dennis, Villisca (that’s a new one), and Al for tuning in. I hope you all could get something out of this.

Kev – Sounds like you are expanding your music horizon by picking up the sticks. Let me be the first to say that I hope your domestic situation remains stable. Actually, the more instruments you master, the more valuable you become.

Al – I have said it before, I am confident that we will be in a guitar jam together somewhere, sometime. You would be very welcome to join us any Wednesday evening in that very cool upstairs room. Of course, when it warms up in the summer time, we become a garage band once again.

I may have said this before, but what inspired me to play this in Open G tuning was an excerpt from Keith Richards book “Life” by the guitarist, Waddy Watchtel. You can find it here:

Waddy Watchtel comments on Don Everly's Open G tuning

It is my intention to try and record and upload a video of our latest version of this song for comparison, but I’ve been a complete, total, and utter failure at completing this task to date.

Thanks again for watching and commenting.

Hydroman52

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic