Challenge Number 2 - Answering Machine

BobR

Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:37 am

Wow talk about going viral. I am at work watching so I don't have much time to respond individually
I just wanted to say everyone of you have done a awesome job. I hope I didn't miss anyone.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Suzi
Pierre
Michele
Kevin
Stuart
Dennis
Daryl
l

tovo

Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:12 pm

Spent the last 20 minutes going through these great contributions. All terrific and all so creative and clever. Well done all, very enjoyable.

Music Junkie

Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:57 pm

This is great! I just went through them, and have gotten nostalgic for the good old days of this type of thing ( little competitions and funnies). I just have to point out that seeing some of you play now compared to back then is mind blowing. So much more confidence and energy. Well done, all of you. Yet another reason why I love this site so much.

J

michelew

Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:36 pm

daryl wrote:
Stuart said, “Video would be nice but if you can't manage that an audio clip will do fine.” So I opted to be lazy…..sorry Michele…..

Here’s my contribution. Well, sort of my contribution. Actually, George Harrison wrote it. I wonder how he knew we were going to be doing an answering machine thread at TG?????

I didn't think including the lyrics was necessary on this one.....

Recording in the dead of night...very covert opt you've got there Daryl. But, ...If you squint really hard I think you can just make out the outline of your guitar and is that an Elvis jump suit you're wearing. Very covert. B)

So I notice that when you play your message backward it says "Come play with me, come play with me, come play with me. Paul's coming too" ....or something like that....so I guess the party's at your place. :) :) :)

Cool contribution. I loved hearing your voice on this. :)

Shel

AcousticAl

Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:08 pm

Great playing and groove there Daryl!!

Next time- pay your hydro bill though!

;)

suziko

Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:00 pm

michelew wrote:
daryl wrote:
Stuart said, “Video would be nice but if you can't manage that an audio clip will do fine.” So I opted to be lazy…..sorry Michele…..

Here’s my contribution. Well, sort of my contribution. Actually, George Harrison wrote it. I wonder how he knew we were going to be doing an answering machine thread at TG?????

Recording in the dead of night...very covert opt you've got there Daryl. But, ...If you squint really hard I think you can just make out the outline of your guitar and is that an Elvis jump suit you're wearing. Very covert. B)

So I notice that when you play your message backward it says "Come play with me, come play with me, come play with me. Paul's coming too" ....or something like that....so I guess the party's at your place. :) :) :)

Cool contribution. I loved hearing your voice on this. :)

Shel
Great job on this, Daryl! What a professional-sounding mix! I really enjoyed that, though I wish so much I could see this Elvis jump-suit that Shel's seeing. :laugh:

jayswett

Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:04 am

'don't call on me'??? (sorry, but I can't really hear it :( ...., first I thought I heard 'Don't follow me'..... :S )

It sure sounded cool though! B)

reiver

Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:50 am

Very nice bit of playing there, Daryl. That fits in here very nicely.

Stuart

willem

Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:05 am

nesh16041972 wrote:
'don't call on me'??? (sorry, but I can't really hear it :( ...., first I thought I heard 'Don't follow me'..... :S )

It sure sounded cool though! B)

I heard ''don't bother me''...

Daryl that was a very old phone...

michelew

Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:26 am

daryl wrote:

I just listened to this again and all of your playing is very cool Daryl.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic