Index suggestion

buddy

Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:47 am

Hey TG-friends!

Got a suggestion, with all these challenges and videos flying around, is it possible that the 'owner of the thread' could update an index of which and whos uploads there are on which page? I mean add it to the original post? It's só easy to miss a video. When looking at a thread with like 4 pages long, you don't always care to click on évery page... :S

So, like what Daryl did for the 3-4 chord-thread (except that one is messed up, since the pages only show 10 responses instead of 20..... :angry: :( )

Anyway, like I said, it's just a suggestion! ;)

Ness

suziko

Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:50 am

Great idea, Ness. I know that when some of these threads are popular, it's so easy to miss uploads!! And if you ever want to go back and look at another video- forget it. So frustrating to scroll through every page. So, I'd certainly second the request for an index, if the people starting the thread don't mind doing something like that.

cosmicmechanic

Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:17 am

Yep, that's exactly what I mean Suzi! And indeed, I hope that the ones starting a thread (or who already have ;) ) wouldn't mind doing so! :)

suziko wrote:
Great idea, Ness. I know that when some of these threads are popular, it's so easy to miss uploads!! And if you ever want to go back and look at another video- forget it. So frustrating to scroll through every page. So, I'd certainly second the request for an index, if the people starting the thread don't mind doing something like that.

daryl

Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:46 am

The index for "Busking 3 or 4 chord songs" has been fixed.....

Craig

Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:32 pm

Aaaah you're the greatest Daryl!! :cheer: Thanks!

daryl wrote:
The index for "Busking 3 or 4 chord songs" has been fixed.....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic