Busking TG Original Collaborations

NKenny

Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:10 pm

WOW i dont know where I have been. Just saw this and it is fantastic. I listened to it over and over again Love it. Great playing and singing everyone. I think you have a hit there, very touching lyrics Michelle

Kenny

lueders

Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:21 pm

Michele, that is so good! :) :) :) :) :)
Geez, you just do it all don't ya? Darn, good writing, singing, playing...well everything!
This quite an achievement Michele, kudos!!
And, how about Vanessa the perfect supporting cast member...always able to find just the right musical embellishments to enhance and bolster the whole.
(just always content to have others shine...I guess she figured your talent was deserving...I couldn't agree more.)

cosmicmechanic

Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:49 am

Just wonderful ...

The combination of music and lyrics is so ethereal that this song could suggest so much, depending on the listener and his situation.

Michele, back when you were making first attempts at singing, I used to badger you to try Joan Baez songs, cause your voice seemed in that mold.

Well, now it seems that the mold is broken, and you can change the quality of your voice to suit many styles.

Lots to read and digest in this thread ... some useful advice, but I'll surely be working on the eyebrow thing first ... it's a winner :)

Congrats to all ... stunning !

Pierre

kelemenj

Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:29 am

WOW! I just saw this. This is what it's all about. Friends creating something together. You all should be very proud of this. PLEASE copyright this if you havn't yet done so because it's that good.
John

MarkM

Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:24 pm

kelemenj wrote:
WOW! I just saw this. This is what it's all about. Friends creating something together. You all should be very proud of this. PLEASE copyright this if you havn't yet done so because it's that good.
John

Kenny thank you for the kind words. I wouldn't even know how to go about copyrighting it though.

MarkM

thereshopeyet

Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:06 pm

Thanks.

AcousticAl

Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:41 pm

Very late to the party here.

Really great job by all of you.. And all from a little noodling!

Thanks for sharing.. And inspiring!!

Hydroman52

Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:29 pm

MarkM wrote:
I wouldn't even know how to go about copyrighting it though.
Check out the book "Songwriting For Dummies" by Jim Peterik et. al. There is a section on copyrighting. It describes the paperwork, process, and fees required. The whole book is good. I checked a copy out from my local library system and liked it so much that I got my own copy during a songwriter's workshop with Jim last fall. This is the first book I would get on songwriting.

Hydroman52

michelew

Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:34 pm

Thanks for all the amazingly sweet comments everyone. They've definitely been making me smile.

Copyright hey? Interesting. :) there's always more to learn.

I wonder how musicians decide when they've got something that is worth doing that for.

I'm just chuffed by the idea that someone thinks it's worth doing.

Thanks again.

Shel

auntlynnie

Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:39 am

Wow! I don't know what I can say that hasn't already been said.

Listening and watching this video really made me happy!

Well done! Awesome!

Lynnie

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic