Busking Jerry Reed

kelemenj

Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:05 pm

Eastbound and Down. Theme from Smokey and the Bandit

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

lueders

Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:35 pm

Kelemenj, (sorry forgot your name-name)

That was great! :) You're a pretty fine player, fella. And I enjoy your voice, as well...your spirited overall delivery really sells it too.
May I make one suggestion? You should try and look like you're having a little more fun as you play...you look a little sour as you play. Lol! ( definite sarcasm there...you do a great job and it is infectious.)

Btw- Jerry Reed what an underrated picker that guy is! There's this tune he does...I think it's called the "Mad Russian" AMAZING playing on that one.

Cori

tombo1230

Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:25 pm

Hi John,
your fun loving performance is infectious. I've enjoyed all of your songs so far. You are a born entertainer sir.

Keep em coming. :)

Tom N.

willem

Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:22 am

I think that was great,,no I'm sure,,,

Willem

sws626

Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:39 am

Wow, John! You just keep pumpin' 'em out. I haven't heard this in years. Brought back some childhood memories. I agree with Cori that Jerry Reed is highly underrated. Thanks for sharing this.

-Stuart

p.s. I just logged in to listen to your White Shade of Pale again, so this was an extra and unexpected treat.

kelemenj

Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:46 pm

Thanks for the kind words Stuart, Cori, Tom, and Willem. :)

'The Mad Russian' is a really cool track! thanks Cori.

I don't know if Jerry was underrated or not. I mean he was known as the 'Guitar Man' after all. :lol:

Cheers,
John

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic