Collaboration of "All My Loving"

lueders

Mon May 06, 2013 11:30 pm

I'm beyond late to the party here...sorry. :(

I'm not sure what to add other than to say this is an all-time favorite of mine.
Just fun from start to finish!! You both are so talented...and are acquiring new skills all the time. B)
You guys are Great!!
I had heard/seen some of Julia's performances on YouTube...sure does have some nice pipes and a whole lotta spunk.

michelew

Tue May 07, 2013 4:37 am

Thanks everyone.

David - WOW! thank you. That's SO nice to hear.

Kev - I'm glad you enjoyed it. I LOVED your playing on Souveiners. It was really pretty. And yep, that Daryl is a clever man.

Den - WOW! Well that's a hell of a compliment. You always know how to make me smile. You're a real sweetie. Thank you.

Cori - you arrived with perfect timing as always. Cheering is not time limited. :) I can't wait to see your banner video....tender hooks. :)

Thanks! :)

cosmicmechanic

Wed May 08, 2013 8:35 pm

Smiling so much here, even botox would not keep my face from folding up :cheer:

If I forget that all these players are actually Daryl and Michele (wink to Julia Nunes),
then it looks like an orchestra with a bandleader, like Tommy Dorsey playing rhythm guitar instead of a trumpet.
His lead guitar, bass guitar and ukulele players are right in that groove, and to clinch it,
the chorus girl with the bobbing head charms us into forgetting why we were so grumpy before the show.

Love these big bands !

Pierre

michelew

Wed May 08, 2013 10:19 pm

Pierre,

GOSH! :) :) :) I just LOVE receiving your comments. You've returned the smiles in kind, big time. Thanks so much you sweetie kookie man. You've lightened what's turning into another insane work day. :)

Daryl is a great big band leader. :) I expect he'll just continue wielding the magic baton.

Thanks!

M

suziko

Fri May 10, 2013 4:26 pm

Shel and Daryl,

Gosh, I"m so sorry that I missed this!!! What a super fun collaboration this was!! You two really packed in everything but the kitchen sink. The only thing this need was some tambourine to really push it over the edge! :laugh:

I loved it and I love seeing both of your faces, too. Is there anything the two of you cannot do???

Keep up the good work, guys!

Suzi

haoli25

Fri May 10, 2013 4:36 pm

YEP, what Suzi said. Now as I pull me and my big silly grin off the floor, that was just perfect!!!!! Miss Shel and Daryl are rapidly becoming the dynamic duo of TG. Thanks for sharing your video with us.

Bill Image

michelew

Sun May 12, 2013 3:46 am

Suzi and Bill,

Thanks so much for the huge compliments. I'm really glad you enjoyed it. This was a lot of fun.

Suzi - :) tambourine you say, I like your thinking. :) I must try that some time. :P

Shel

auntlynnie

Wed May 15, 2013 7:02 am

GREAT! GREAT! GREAT!

I loved it! Wonderful performances all around.

Y'all made my day,

Thanks,

Lynn

MarkM

Fri May 24, 2013 10:09 am

Smiling ear to ear here!!!!! Obviously I've missed a bunch since I've been awy. This was fantastic. Great playing Daryl and Michele.................... That was some fantastic bass playing. I'm really impressed with what you did with this song. Very cool!!!!!

MarkM

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic