Souvenirs a collaboration on a Dan Fogelberg song

haoli25

Fri May 10, 2013 4:30 pm

Great job everybody. That was awesome!!!!!!! I do understand why Miss Alessandra would not want to appear in a video with 3 old guys though. :laugh: :P :silly: :laugh: I like her style. :) :) Bravo!!!!

Bill Image

Music Junkie

Sat May 11, 2013 7:09 am

I can't believe I didn't respond just yet (I of course have watched the video a while ago), sorry about that.... :S

That was lovely in every way. The picking in this song is really beautiful and Kev' you pulled it off no sweat! ;) I actually enjoyed the bit where there could've been a piano involved, but now you could just hear the picking really well, sure nice as well. ;) No sweat for Daryl as well, wouldn't think otherwise! :P

Well sung Chris, can imagine that you took it down an octave, which sounds really nice as well, and Miss Ale's singing added a very nice touch to it!

Great work guys and gal!! :cheer:

Ness

BigBear

Mon May 13, 2013 1:21 am

Well done guys! I really enjoyed that. Thanks for sharing!!

Cheers! :cheer:

dekotaj

Mon May 13, 2013 8:31 am

haoli25 wrote:
[quote]Great job everybody. That was awesome!!!!!!! I do understand why Miss Alessandra would not want to appear in a video with 3 old guys though. :laugh: :P :silly: :laugh: I like her style. :) :) Bravo!!!!

Know that the truth.I don't blame her neither. :laugh: :laugh:
Thanks Bill
Kevin

Ness

That was lovely in every way. The picking in this song is really beautiful and Kev' you pulled it off no sweat! I actually enjoyed the bit where there could've been a piano involved, but now you could just hear the picking really well, sure nice as well. No sweat for Daryl as well, wouldn't think otherwise!

Well sung Chris, can imagine that you took it down an octave, which sounds really nice as well, and Miss Ale's singing added a very nice touch to it!

Great work guys and gal!!

Ness

Thanks Ness.A piano in that part would have been great. And thanks for taking a look at it. I understand about not having time. Hoping we can get together on another one.

Best to you Ness.
Kev

Big Bear.
Thank you! Always good to hear from you.
Kevin

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic