Busking The Doors- Part 2

AcousticAl

Fri May 31, 2013 11:03 am

Bart- Maybe I should have asked to sign the banner a second time.. then I could have sent it your way with a little something extra in the tube.. NAMED MOHAWK! :laugh:

Cori- Thanks for checking it out. The guitar is actually a Fender Telecaster. Called a Thinline Modern Player

John- I tend to like the 'deep tracks'. Thanks.

Kev- Yes.. barres are your nemesis on this song.
And yes, Don and I still get together when we can. We actually went to scope out some local open-mics nearby to see what they're like. Will keep you posted!

BobR

Fri May 31, 2013 11:27 am

Hi Al,
Something from me? HMMMM Been a while.:( I not working on anything specific at the moment just bouncing around. I need to focus and get something to upload. Hopefully soon

Bob

AcousticAl

Fri May 31, 2013 4:14 pm

BobR wrote:
Hi Al,
Something from me? HMMMM Been a while.:( I not working on anything specific at the moment just bouncing around. I need to focus and get something to upload. Hopefully soon

Bob
I hear you re. focusing. Not an easy thing to do for me either.
If I remember correctly, you're a big Eagles fan.. Maybe something from them?

Anyway, I look forward to something from you whenever you get around to it.

drfuji

Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:37 am

Great job Al !! Have worked on this one on and off for awhile..and you are so right...those barr chords on an acoustic kill me. Sounded good on the electric....Thanks..

neverfoundthetime

Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:16 pm

Nice! Al, great stuff again and quite a change of direction for you showing your growing versatility on vocals and the fretboard. Ouch, lots of finger puss-ups needed for that!

Chris (with Ale listening in)

tombo1230

Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:36 pm

That was terrific Al. You played and sang it with ease. A new tune to me, but I really liked and enjoyed your performance of it. :)

Tom N.

dennisg

Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:45 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Ouch, lots of finger puss-ups needed for that!
Hey, Chris, I'm thinking of teaching a seminar on the topic of elementary proofreading. I'd like to offer you a scholarship.

NKenny

Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:16 pm

Very nice Al, liked hearing the electric

Kenny

AcousticAl

Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:30 pm

Dr- glad you like the electric. I'm splitting my time about half electric and half acoustic right now and having a blast!

Chris- Thanks. I'm really trying to not be as shy with my vocals in general- although you wouldn't necessarily know it from this tune.
BTW- I'm howling at your typo!

Tom- Thanks for checking it out and commenting.

Dennis- note to self.. don't make typos on your watch!

Kenny- Thanks much!

suziko

Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:45 am

Hey Al! Sorry for not getting to this sooner. This isn't a Doors tune I know but I thought you did a great job on the vocals and the playing. It's always great to see an upload from you.

Suzi

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic