Busking The Doors- Part 2

AcousticAl

Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:03 pm

You're forgiven. You have a full plate with me bombarding you asking your opinion of my uploads- both on and off of TG.

Glad you like this one!

cosmicmechanic

Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:32 pm

Hi Al,

This tune definitely has that particular Doors "arpeggiation" (is that a allowed twist on "arpeggio"?).

I sure do love the band, and have always considered much of their music to be somewhat discombobulated variations of the minuet (or somesuch tunes).

So I find it easy to imagine the whole court of some 18th century King with powdered wigs and frills on the castle dance floor gyrating to the Doors' music ...

I enjoyed this very much, Al. Hope to see more of you.

Pierre

michelew

Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:38 pm

AcousticAl wrote:
**Well that didn't work out! I uploaded this to Dennis' existing doors thread and it started a new one.
I'm sure the TG folk will fix it..

As promised- my tribute to The Doors- "Love Street". I've worked on this on'n'off since Neil posted a lesson on it. Played on an electric, as all those barres on an acoustic really wear you out!
Cheers!

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

DAMN AL! You sound SO good. Totally inspiring. Totally cool!

MarkM

Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:38 pm

Too cool for school Al!!! I loved every single bit of this one. One of your best hands down.

MarkM

AcousticAl

Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:03 pm

Pierre- You never disappoint with your comments. Love the imagery!

Michele- Happy to inspire where I can :)

Markus- Thanks for stopping by! Both here and youtube.

neverfoundthetime

Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:00 am

Oh man, I missed that until now :-)

Dennis, I'm a hopeless case. Not only have I been a life-long bad speller due to the confusions of the English language and my inability to remember how to spell tricky words (like push!!) I sometimes don't see when letters are jumbled .... and now my near distance reading is getting worse so I can't even see straight to miss-spell!! :-)

Chris
And now my keyboard is messed up so letters jump to other lines when typing... I have no chance!
At least I gave a Al a hoot or two ;-)

dennisg wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:
Ouch, lots of finger puss-ups needed for that!
Hey, Chris, I'm thinking of teaching a seminar on the topic of elementary proofreading. I'd like to offer you a scholarship.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic